Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am dead evrytime Im online :mikelowery:

Maybe if you joined up with a strong guild, they could protect you.

No because I didn't want to join the cheaters guild :sipread: ... And Chief is the most fair player!

I am dead evrytime Im online :mikelowery:

Maybe if you joined up with a strong guild, they could protect you.

No because I didn't want to join the cheaters guild :sipread: ... And Chief is the most fair player!

Jonas, they didn't tell you, did they. Last time, we played this game, Tim stole money out of the treasury of our guild. He was embezzling.

• Admin

Spreading Lies..No Surprise there. Notice how they fail to tell you the money I "stole out the treasury" was money I deposited into treasury myself. If stealing my own money is wrong I don't want to be right

Spreading Lies..No Surprise there. Notice how they fail to tell you the money I "stole out the treasury" was money I deposited into treasury myself. If stealing my own money is wrong I don't want to be right

Are you kidding me. You're trying to tell us that you, by yourself, put in thousands of gil? That most of that money wasn't ours... After you bought the guild, you didn't have any money to deposit. You were broke. It was mine and Schnazz's money. You stole our money. No need to distort the truth.

Are you kidding me. You're trying to tell us that you, by yourself, put in thousands of gil? That most of that money wasn't ours... After you bought the guild, you didn't have any money to deposit. You were broke. It was mine and Schnazz's money. You stole our money. No need to distort the truth.

i take care of my guild with my own money.......i dont request dues..if my guild members want to contribute...they can.....