JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

Spreading Lies..No Surprise there. Notice how they fail to tell you the money I "stole out the treasury" was money I deposited into treasury myself. If stealing my own money is wrong I don't want to be right

Are you kidding me. You're trying to tell us that you, by yourself, put in thousands of gil? That most of that money wasn't ours... After you bought the guild, you didn't have any money to deposit. You were broke. It was mine and Schnazz's money. You stole our money. No need to distort the truth.

i take care of my guild with my own money.......i dont request dues..if my guild members want to contribute...they can.....

That's just because you can't get anyone to pay to be a part of your guild.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh really.....how many members are in your guild right this instant?????

Hahahahaha, you mean Solitude Incorporated? What we lack in numbers we make up for in strength. Right now Solitude Incorporated is the single strongest guild in the game.

haha...

Brainwashing? No!

But it is the best guild. So people who aren't in a guild, come and join this guild.

Where the motto is:

We help the weak,

and we don't cheat,

like schnazz

Edited by Jonasdk

haha...

Brainwashing? No!

But it is the best guild. So people who aren't in a guild, come and join this guild.

Where the motto is:

We help the weak,

and we don't cheat,

like schnazz

How about a little truth in advertising, your motto should be: Come join us so we can build Chief's ego.