JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

• Admin

the guest strategy doesnt play because i'd make sure you have to log in to access the forum..and you can try not logging in so you wouldnt be attacked but how would you level up if you aint attacking any1?

So you're saying that guests who haven't been to the site before would be shut out from seeing the forum? That's a pretty drastic change. We get a lot of guests every day... and they wouldn't be able to see the forum...

You would level up by logging on so that you could attack people you saw were online. It would be a surprise attack. After you're done attacking, you log off so that people can't attack you in a similar manner, and monitor the site to see if anyone logs on so that you can carry out a similar plan of attack again.

I often change the forum so guests are forced to register and log on..i got no problem with that...you couldnt do surprise attacks..from what i understand there would be a 15 minute window of some1 being online..so you couldnt jump offline and not get attacked.. overall its a fairer system and doesnt reward people who are on the forum all day.. you and schnazz are putting lerkot to shame :kekeke: :kekeke:

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guest strategy doesnt play because i'd make sure you have to log in to access the forum..and you can try not logging in so you wouldnt be attacked but how would you level up if you aint attacking any1?

So you're saying that guests who haven't been to the site before would be shut out from seeing the forum? That's a pretty drastic change. We get a lot of guests every day... and they wouldn't be able to see the forum...

You would level up by logging on so that you could attack people you saw were online. It would be a surprise attack. After you're done attacking, you log off so that people can't attack you in a similar manner, and monitor the site to see if anyone logs on so that you can carry out a similar plan of attack again.

I often change the forum so guests are forced to register and log on..i got no problem with that...you couldnt do surprise attacks..from what i understand there would be a 15 minute window of some1 being online..so you couldnt jump offline and not get attacked.. overall its a fairer system and doesnt reward people who are on the forum all day.. you and schnazz are putting lerkot to shame :kekeke: :kekeke:

That sounds like a good course of action...

Well, do whatever you must to win Hero. Wouldn't be the first time. :kekeke: :kekeke:

Edited by MaxFly

im only 4 levels away from schnazz and ive been in work all week and have only been on a few hours a day. Bring on the new version i'll kill u all in that too.

It's quite flattering that your guild keeps using me as the bar of your success.

well yeah considering your on here all day, and u work with computers and i cant be here as much, i find it great that im catching up to u with a disadvantage.

because i had a truce with max....and its the act of doing it....regardless of being online or not...you attacked me, and i forgave you.....so i helped you..i wasnt thinking about where you were located..or when you were online...its just maxs way of spreading his deceit and lies....

because i had a truce with max....and its the act of doing it....regardless of being online or not...you attacked me, and i forgave you.....so i helped you..i wasnt thinking about where you were located..or when you were online...its just maxs way of spreading his deceit and lies....

Please, you revived her to make it seem as if you were on our side. If you were really on our side however, you would have asked Tim to not attack me.

• Admin

how could I have attacked you when i was offline for a day anyway? chief was right he couldnt have contacted me we were in different time zones.. its an easy way to spread your lies though..just like you lie about the treasury..and hey julie its pretty easy to level up closer to schnazz when you got maxfly living on the forum day and night killing schnazz and reviving you.. i'd like to see how you go without his help! also if maxfly ends up dead because he was stuck playing this game and never ate it wouldnt surprise me

how could I have attacked you when i was offline for a day anyway?

So now we have it people, Tim is saying that he didn't even attack me...

Yet, you sent me this pm...

MaxFly:

Why did you kill me, and the members of by Guild?

Hero1:

I cant have you spreading lies about me stealing money from the treasury.. but basically for me to level up and get my experience up i have to attack ppl above my level and schnazz was already dead..

Would you like me to post the screen print?

chief was right he couldnt have contacted me we were in different time zones..

That sounds believeable... Julie and I are in different time zones and I don't seem to have any trouble communicating with her. I send her a PM, she gets it when she comes online. Same with you. I've sent you PMs in the past. It takes some time, but the next time you come online, you get it and respond. Nice try though.

its an easy way to spread your lies though..just like you lie about the treasury..and hey julie its pretty easy to level up closer to schnazz when you got maxfly living on the forum day and night killing schnazz and reviving you.. i'd like to see how you go without his help! also if maxfly ends up dead because he was stuck playing this game and never ate it wouldnt surprise me

Lol, are you calling me a liar? Especially in light of what I posted above?

CLOT600_black.jpg