JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hero1

At the beginning of the year i found out i passed my exams and qualified as a veterinary nurse.

Joined a dance class.

Saw Hanson in concert and met them, laugh all u like they are in there 20's now.

Got cheated on, i was only going out with the guy for a few weeks but the whole time he was seeing some1 else, i hate him.

Was a bridesmaid for the first time for my cousin.

Both my rabbits died in october, one of them i have had for 10 years.

Just joined a new gym and hopefully i will be mega fit in 2008.

Pretty much a mixed bag there, the main thing i learnt this past year is most men are cheaters and i hate them lol.

finished my community service (as in alternative civilian service)

started studying (german & english literature studies, linguistics and so on)

got to see one of my favorite bands in concert (the shins)

felt kinda numb the whole year (dunno why exactly)

felt like 2007 was like one month long x_X

lost my grandma

got to meet a few new people but always felt like I'm not really interested in getting to know anybody.. strange

so.. looking forward for a better '08.. a few really sunny months should help!

@julie: that really sucks.. but don't lose faith in men just because of that moron.. there are a few nice ones out there hehe

@da brakes: congratulations!! so do you know when the marriage is going to happen, yet?

1. Got a new girl and have kept her, one year tomorrow

2. Did practically nothing related to music, disappointed in myself for that

3. Passed remedial college math for the last time! With an 'A' no less. I am the greatest

4. Beat Super Mario Galaxy but still have about 30 stars left to get

5. Became one of the most in demand people out there

God Blessa!

. Graduation was immense. Such an awesome weekend back in January

. 3 JazzyJeff shows. Including one i got to film at back in May.

. The Whole Cruise Ship thing was definately an experience and it taught me a lot about myself.

. Moving to Sheffield into to a new house in October, but coming back home over Christmas showed me what my friends meant to me. Stronger relationships in general

. Met Kel Spence, and hope to be working again with him in the New Year. JJFP.com represent aye Brakes?

Overall a solid year, but we always want more, so i look forward to the year ahead. Just get anxious on how quick time is going, especially this decade.

wow. Ive had a love/hate/good/stupendious year 4 real... im glad as hell 2007 is over, and thankful Im here to see 2008. I've been depressed beyond imiganiation, but im strait now... not much in my plain lifestyle, but here goes... both good and bad.

1. Graduated and now a certified Sound Master Recording Engineer must be the highlight of my year. and aint doing nothing in my studio but wasting time just doing nothing again and again ... Taught by some of the best Engineers in history of recording...

2. Got into a terrible Acccident on 5 Southbound Expressway heading towards LA. Some lady jacked me from behind with a truck, so hard knocked my dam sandals off. Near fatal, but im thankful i made it.

3. I met Vikter Duplaix when he invited me to his jam session in L.A. mmm.. Tall, strong, so so handsome... all i could do is sneak in a hug 2 introduce myself as I was leaving... I reminded him who i was. Surprisingly, he remembered...

4. I met Morris Chestnut at LAX when my daughter was flying to ATL. All I could do is hide behind my driver's door, lean on top of my car and gaze into handsomeness as they took a pic since I had on velour sweats and dam house slippers. LOL. Morris Chestnut is far more handsome in person...

5. I missed hanging out with KeL while he was in L.A. either he got lost and I gave his rump too much credit for knowing his way in and around metro L.A, OR he rolled by my criB and said, THE BUILDING AINT BIG ENOUGH. but maybe next tyme I'll meet KS like Brakes & KevTastic did..

6. I Fell for an African dude, sadly for me, i didn't see it working out, so i broke up after he proposed marriage during this Holiday season. I feel so bad. confused. pained. ,.. all rolled into 2008 with me..

7. Most of 2007 I was single and lonely. after breaking up now I realize being single is probably the route for me.

8. I gained a little weight last year.. pls dont ask how much. :paperbag: I,m hitting the gym again, thats whassup in 08....

9. Asides my Audio Engineer certification, and falsely thinking I found "the one" I didnt accompllsh SH!T last year. and can only blame it on myself... :paperbag:

10. 2007 overall, was not a good year for me.. and reflecting back, I think I had a bad attitude overall... but its cool now ... Im glad I got the bad parts off my chest because 2008 is going to be great!

peace,

cookie

1. In February I went to New York for a week with 2 of my best friends. Going to NY was my dream since ....always!!

2. Went to Beyoncé's concert. I loved it !! singers I like don't use to come on tour here & she came this year!

3. I graduated in College ( not finished of studying yet tho lol)it was a grate day with all the friends I've met there in these 5 years.

4. Came back to see old friends who I didn't see for years & got closer with other friends.

5. I didn't get a new boyfriend lol Maybe in 2008!!!

6. And last month I met Will Smith!!!

Not a very bad year I guess.

1. Moving to a bigger and better apartment

2. Bought and still bumpin TROTM... really the only album i got last year

3. 18 year wait finally we got The Simspsons Move.. i thought it was worth the wait

4. Still can't find a freakin Wii

5.but got a DS Lite and Mario Kart haha.