JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will smith wikipedia discography

Jin

Yeh, but the so called person who edits that regularly has his thumb up his butt too much. Doesn't allow input from our part at all really. Which is stupid cos we are the most in the know people about Will on the net.

Talking about wikipedia, in the french wikipedia article it is said the father of Will Smith was jamaican and his mother haitian. Is it true? And if yes do u know when did his parents come to US and did they flee something? (just wondering)

Edited by bea321

• 1 month later...
  • Members

wikipedia itself is not bad it just that some people who edit it dont know what they're doing :shakehead:

• Members

Yeh, but the so called person who edits that regularly has his thumb up his butt too much. Doesn't allow input from our part at all really. Which is stupid cos we are the most in the know people about Will on the net.

Well, if someone wants to make it, why someone here try to make one themselves? I mean, I admit that I did some contributions to the site (Like I helped with the discography).