JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wikipedia dissing Will Smith

Yeah its pretty big! You can find information on just about anything on there. The only problem is that anyone can submit and edit articles so the validity of some of the stuff on there is questionable! Its basically just an online encyclopaedia!

Wikipedia is awesome usually. Its a kick ass encylodpedia. Its good cos it lets anybody edit any article on there, but that also makes it bad thing that anybody can do that.

Its great for finding info on rare things, but people do abuse it.

Wikipedia is awesome usually. Its a kick ass encylodpedia. Its good cos it lets anybody edit any article on there, but that also makes it bad thing that anybody can do that.

Its great for finding info on rare things, but people do abuse it.

yeah, but thankfully you can tell when people have messed with an article, case in point is the summertime article.

Yeah its pretty big! You can find information on just about anything on their. The only problem is that anyone can submit and edit articles the validity of some of the stuff on there is questionable! Its basically just an online encyclopaedia!

I guess u don't need 2 know about and online encyclopedia when u already know everything. :1-say-yes: None of my friends use it...i've never heard of it until now.

Yeah its pretty big! You can find information on just about anything on their. The only problem is that anyone can submit and edit articles the validity of some of the stuff on there is questionable! Its basically just an online encyclopaedia!

I guess u don't need 2 know about and online encyclopedia when u already know everything. :1-say-yes: None of my friends use it...i've never heard of it until now.

Good attitude. Will take you far.

ok, heres the deal..there has been very little activity on this site, and i havent posted in a while...so knowing that this could very well get me banned, or this will be deleted or something, i must say this..and i say this as someone who (i think, i cant even remember accurately) has had a problem or two with aj in the past..lerkot, you have to be the biggest douche on this website..you are just someone who feels like he has to rebel, and does do by posting controversial things on a JJFP website? thats so weak..i say this knowing full well that this is exactly the kind of reaction you wish to get out of people, and this def. will make your day..so congrats, you got to somebody, somebody who doesn't see why someone like you, with nothing positive to say ever, who just posts garbage and retreats, probably checking every 10 minutes or so to see who they have pissed off..its like your negative crap is bait when you go fishing for antagonization..you have to have quotes denouncing religion? on a site like this? really? and when that doesnt work you sink so low as to attack someone who doesn't know what wikipedia is? beneath it all, i really do feel bad for you..you are a small, small person, and i mean that in every sense of the word.