JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XVI

Da Brakes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Musiq is letting every emcee and rapper who wants, drop a verse or 2 on the song. Either that or mixtape DJ's are blending vocals or other people are simply dropping vocals over the already-finished song. I haven't heard the remix with Kel on the radio since that 1st time about 2 months ago. But since then, i've heard another duo of wack rappers on another 'remix.' The song is huge now so i've only heard the regular version more recently.

MUSIQ SOULCHILD - Msphildelphia

Luvamusic (2007)

It wasnt a blend, I know that for sure. Anyway, thanks for the information. I'm gonna get that album soon.

Lil Eazy E-Boyz N Tha Hood (Prod. By Chink Santana)

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2007/march/lil...od-(dubcnn).mp3

It's been quiet around Lil Eazy-E, but this might just be the silence before the storm... Because Lil E has been grinding hard, and his debut solo album "Prince Of Compton", which is set to hit stores this summer, is shaping up to be a monster.

I had the pleasure of hearing several of the songs recorded for the album at the studio, and Eazy, with the help of grammy-winning producer Chink Santana, mostly known for his platinum work for Murder Inc</B>, is definitely not to be slept on.

The son of the Godfather of Gangsta Rap is bringing some straight gangsta music to the fans who have been eagerly waiting for him.

--

Just found this, I thought someboy might care. I think he's decent at the most. Chink is a brilliant Producer tho.

Edited by Turntable

JENNIFER LOPEZ - Apresurate

Como Ama Una Mujer (2007)

I don't know Spanish, but i do know i love this song. This really makes me wanna hear her english stuff coming out this summer/fall.