JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will should do a Rock album...

I dunno, i think some guitar in a track like Just rocking would go really well.

Run DMC perfected this in the mid 80's

1984-Rock Box
1985 King Of Rock
1986 Walk This Way

And how can you say they aren't pure Hip-Hop.

Maybe worth experimenting with if its Will's scene

Doesn't have to be that sort of rock, as in heavy metal (Im a rocker and my dancing to that and Hip-Hop music is very similar)

Will has the got the voice for a certain kind, just needs to be in your face like Just Rockin and BSC.

A whole album of Rcok/Rap songs wouldn't be a great idea but experimenting with a few wouldn't be a bad idea. I'd guess with the 40 plus songs he's made there are one or two guitar influenced trax out of them.

Will is old school.
but if he does some rock mix i'll support him because i think that anything he puts his mind to is great.

But let him choose what to do with his life, the only thig we can do is give him our fully suppport and "rock the house" with him.

BIG WILL 4 EVA

:bowdown:

Guest Prince
Haha, you appear to have poked the stick into the hornets hive now...

I actually think if some of FPs songs were partly influenced by rock they would be pretty damn good. I like FPs songs where hes spitting harder verses... Born to Reign (the song) for instance is a work of art...

[quote=Prince,Aug 12 2004, 12:14 PM]Haha, you appear to have poked the stick into the hornets hive now...

I actually think if some of FPs songs were partly influenced by rock they would be pretty damn good. I like FPs songs where hes spitting harder verses... Born to Reign (the song) for instance is a work of art...[/quote]
I love FP's battle songs....Numero Uno, I'm All That, Somethin' Like Dis, From Da South, Born to Reign...etc...