JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Saturday Night Live Skit feat. Justin Timberlake

TopDawg14

Ofcourse he aint innocent. But she inst ether. Not every 14 year old does not know what she want's. Allot of girls know exactly what they want, how to get it, and what they do. I know girl's like that. Believe me, she aint innocent at all. You cant just blame him.

And yes, you can make fun of him, but please with a lil style. Dave Chappele made a funny joke about MJ. "MJ should have become a priest instead of a singer. That way he just would have been trasnfered". Now that's sharp. But stuff like Piss On You is cheap.

Edited by Turntable

Here's why R. Kelly is to blame. I don't care if the girl walks into his room butt naked... SHE'S 15. He is supposed to be the adult and reject her "advances". It's not about being "holy" either. In the U.S. having sex with someone under 18 is a federal crime whether the underage person is willing or not. It's a crime and he should have known better. And he's slept with more than one 15-year-old. He married Aaliyah when she was... 15! He's got some serious problems and he needs to check himself.

That said, the Piss On You skit is still funny as hell to me(I watched it on YouTube yesterday).

• Admin

R Kelly is a child molestor..he's gotten away with it for years.. kickin him when he's down? please..those victims wouldn't think that

He slept with one 14 year old. Just for one second put aside you'r wholy thought's, and think about the positon the girl had in all this.

No sir he didn't sleep with one 14 year old.. he's brought many young girls back to his studio..back to his house.. He's preyed on young girls for years..and he's gotten away with it.. You should do some research about R. Kelly there's lots of evidence on what he gets up to.. Of course because he's famous he thinks he can get away with it, which unfortunately is true :thumbdown:

To be honest I don't see the humor in this, didn't think it was funny at all.

But the chappelle skits are classic, one of the best parodies of all time, perhaps the best.

Remember on the show, chappelle was telling the audience that R.Kelly was mad at him,

saying stuff like : ''How you gonna make a video about me pissin on girls man'' and chappelle

responded laughin' :''N... how you gonna make a video about pissin on girls'' lol I thought that was hilarious.

Also chappelle's wayne brady skit was very funny, and the lost episodes skit of 2Pac is also up there.

But the chappelle skits are classic, one of the best parodies of all time, perhaps the best.

Remember on the show, chappelle was telling the audience that R.Kelly was mad at him,

saying stuff like : ''How you gonna make a video about me pissin on girls man'' and chappelle

responded laughin' :''N... how you gonna make a video about pissin on girls'' lol I thought that was hilarious.

Yeah that was classic! :bowdown: :3-laugh3:

Guest lambertj3

R Kelly is a child molestor..he's gotten away with it for years.. kickin him when he's down? please..those victims wouldn't think that

He slept with one 14 year old. Just for one second put aside you'r wholy thought's, and think about the positon the girl had in all this.

No sir he didn't sleep with one 14 year old.. he's brought many young girls back to his studio..back to his house.. He's preyed on young girls for years..and he's gotten away with it.. You should do some research about R. Kelly there's lots of evidence on what he gets up to.. Of course because he's famous he thinks he can get away with it, which unfortunately is true :thumbdown:

now i believe in giiving a person a fair trial now if this was all true about the man then why hasn't he been found guilty by a court of law i dont ever believe what i read or see in the media because none of it's true it's a lie to sell paper or a magazine innocent until PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW guilty

• 2 weeks later...