Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
DevilsJim89

Check out Switch Music Video @ WillSmith.com

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 23 2004, 10:42 AM]Im hoping the single comes up on strreaming audio somewhere like nod ya head did, bcoz i bet that turns up in a few weeks.[/quote]
Nope... That would probably kill single sales just like it did for "Black Suits Comin'"

Guest Prince
[quote=willreign,Jul 23 2004, 11:35 AM]If Will vote for pirat songs on the net I won't feel bad if ill download it... right AJ?...[/quote]
Aw come on man... By downloading you're just helping kill his career.

[quote=Prince,Jul 23 2004, 11:26 AM][quote=willreign,Jul 23 2004, 11:35 AM] If Will vote for pirat songs on the net I won't feel bad if ill download it... right AJ?...[/quote]
Aw come on man... By downloading you're just helping kill his career. [/quote]
come on man I was only joking!!!... u know... humore...
ofcurs I gonna buy the singel of Switch if it will come 2 Israel...

[quote=Prince,Jul 23 2004, 05:43 PM]Sure aight :kool:[/quote]
Is somebody a little sceptical?????? :laugh2: :bowrofl: :laugh2: :bowrofl: :laugh2:

Guest Prince
[quote=Da Brakes,Jul 23 2004, 06:35 PM][quote=Prince,Jul 23 2004, 05:43 PM] Sure aight :kool:[/quote]
Is somebody a little sceptical?????? :laugh2: :bowrofl: :laugh2: :bowrofl: :laugh2: [/quote]
Is somebody a little cynical?????? :laugh2: :bowrofl: :laugh2: :bowrofl: :laugh2:

[quote=Prince,Jul 23 2004, 06:47 PM][quote=Da Brakes,Jul 23 2004, 06:35 PM] [quote=Prince,Jul 23 2004, 05:43 PM] Sure aight :kool:[/quote]
Is somebody a little sceptical?????? :laugh2: :bowrofl: :laugh2: :bowrofl: :laugh2: [/quote]
Is somebody a little cynical?????? :laugh2: :bowrofl: :laugh2: :bowrofl: :laugh2: [/quote]
Do I detect sarcasm??!!!!!!
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Guest Prince
[quote=Da Brakes,Jul 23 2004, 07:07 PM][quote=Prince,Jul 23 2004, 06:47 PM] [quote=Da Brakes,Jul 23 2004, 06:35 PM] [quote=Prince,Jul 23 2004, 05:43 PM] Sure aight :kool:[/quote]
Is somebody a little cynical?????? :laugh2: :bowrofl: :laugh2: :bowrofl: :laugh2: [/quote]
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: [/quote]
Haha, you've got to hand it to me.

Does anyone know whether Switch gets released in the US before the rest of the world and we have to wait?

[quote=Prince,Jul 23 2004, 07:56 PM][quote=Da Brakes,Jul 23 2004, 07:07 PM] [quote=Prince,Jul 23 2004, 06:47 PM] [quote=Da Brakes,Jul 23 2004, 06:35 PM] [quote=Prince,Jul 23 2004, 05:43 PM] Sure aight :kool:[/quote]
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: [/quote]
Haha, you've got to hand it to me.

Does anyone know whether Switch gets released in the US before the rest of the world and we have to wait? [/quote]
is anybody postoholic?...

i dont wanna download the song i just wanna here it the same time as every1 else, bcoz we all have a countdown of 5 weeks and i want it to be 5 weeks when i hear it.

Isnt there a way were u can just put the song up but u cant download it?

ive already heard it :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

okay that was wrong :kekeke: :kekeke:

i wish i could remember more details tho :bang:

I saw video cameras on the set of the song... may b some1 have that song on video with Will Smith preforming with it...