JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

willsmith.com board is LorettaVille

Hero1

:nono:

Things have gotten progressively worse. I don't understand. 3 weeks ago, people were actually having discussions, and regardless of how banal, they were still discussions. Now... sigh... I think that we should just take over that site with intelligent, sensible threads. Everyone should register and try to revive that forum and lift it's dignity a bit. Everytime someone puts up a dumb thread, we should put up something worth discussing to bump that dumb thread down. Hopefully, we could knock some sense into people over there or get them to go away, and also promote this forum. Why... because when real fans and casual fans visit that site, that forum is what they'll see, and we want to foster their support, lol, and then have them come here... not have them leave looking like :nono: I know Tim and others have tried, but this may take a group effort.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:werd: , and has the nerve to think they aren't crazy! if no one's responding why the hell do you keep making threads? and stupid ones @ that, somebody actually said that the song Loretta was "cute", now it's a lot of things but "cute"? they must be related to the real Loretta....i think it's gone beyond saving, @ least until they get a moderator

We should convince everyone over there to join this forum!! Just make a bunch of toipcs like "go to jazzyjefffreshprince.com forums" or "JJFP forums are awesome"...something to get them over here in TrueFanVille instead of LorretaVille! :werd:

• Members

We should convince everyone over there to join this forum!! Just make a bunch of toipcs like "go to jazzyjefffreshprince.com forums" or "JJFP forums are awesome"...something to get them over here in TrueFanVille instead of LorretaVille! :werd:

Do we really want a buncha psychos who think theye having wills baby and stuff over here?

We should convince everyone over there to join this forum!! Just make a bunch of toipcs like "go to jazzyjefffreshprince.com forums" or "JJFP forums are awesome"...something to get them over here in TrueFanVille instead of LorretaVille!  :werd:

Do we really want a buncha psychos who think theye having wills baby and stuff over here?

:werd: that's what i was thinkin