JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP LIVE DVD(taped in LA)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish I could remember more of the words but it was after 9pm when we were filming and I was still on east coast time so it felt like midnight to me so I was just sort of in a dream like trance :-) Ok, I'm at work - I need to roll out and get something done. But I thought the true fans on this site would want the dirt! Have a great day!

• Members

Ok I registered as URSpider02 - as this post shows! I'll let you folks know when I hear something or get my pictures in - they are supposed to be sending me all kinds of stuff. I also just looked at the list of songs - the two new songs I couldn't remember were Party Starter (which is a good dance song) and I Wish I Made That (which the dumb people in the audience didn't get - but there were like a whole huge group of like 13 year old girls that were leading the group so.....). Now I'm going to do some work for real :-)

• Admin

I Wish I Made That (which the dumb people in the audience didn't get - but there were like a whole huge group of like 13 year old girls that were leading the group so.....).

man tell me more..what do you mean by this? stuff work :kekeke: does it reference his jjfp material or sumthin?

two questions,

1. Will it be on walmart.com, or in stores only

2. do they ship to the UK !!

:poke: :kekeke:

if not ebay here i come :wiggle: