Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Ale

JJFP Exclusive Unreleased Freestyle For 'Westwood' (Throwback)

THIS IS DOPE!  I love that it's up for download too!! :clap:

I agree that this is from 1989. FP's presence and flow fits right in with And In This Corner.... I love that their interaction is more like what you'd hear from the first two albums though with some of the previous DJ routines.  Seeing this post is an awesome way to wake up. :smiley-sport035:

That was great to hear!

That was definitely And In This Corner era.  The opening scratches were from Numero Uno and there where lyrics from Jeff Waz On The Beat Box.

Yeah its been posted before, it's great stuff though. Jeff sure knows his Rock the Bells :)

fan 4ever: On the version posted five years ago on Youtube it says "Capital Radio" so I guess thats the source.

It's been a few years since I've heard this. I remember downloading this years ago but it's great to see it uploaded from an official source. With the impending tour and new album, it'll be nice to see more gems like this surface online. 

i guess in 2017 we only have memories like this from JJFP's career and have to hope more unreleased material gets leaked out...