Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Game Producer Working on T.I. & Will Smith Comeback Albums !

will smith rap comeback game mars new album music

• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#221 Typhoon20

Typhoon20

JJFP BFF

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

I think I'm going to get this off my chest.
I'm so sick of hearing about his kids. I wish them all the best and I understand Will spending time with his kids but I'm a Fresh Prince fan and as a fan I feel like his kids are getting in my way of enjoying the FP. I don't even blame their kids or anything just sick of Will spending his prime on doing projects for his kids trying to create a career for them (so soon) I wish he would just let them be kids and focus on his own career. I think if he had done that we'd be having an album by now, he wouldn't have been gone this long. Plus even now he's doing a movie for Jaden soon he's going to make a movie for Willow not only am I not getting an album i'm also not getting to see much from him as an actor. He could've done so much (music, films) during the past 3-4 years and upcoming years. Not blaming anyone here but as a FP fan this has become FRUSTRATING to say the least. Trey is by far my favourite out of all 3 and that's probably because he isn't in the spotlight as much. I used to like Jaden and Willow but lately it's having the opposite effect on me. If only them being in the spotlight didn't subtract from the FP I wouldn't be this upset over it.

#222 fan 4ever

fan 4ever

JJFP Addict

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,164 posts
  • Interests:Hip hop, Tennis, My girl...

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

I couldn't agree with you more!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Winner Freestyle Battle II
Winner Freestyle Battle 2007

#223 VIsqo

VIsqo

" The King of D.R"

• Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,582 posts
  • Interests:Sports, music, food, Medicine, cars, girls, writting, movies, JJFP.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

Sometimes I wish he cared more about his music fans. He doesnt have a twitter, he only gets to FB when he has a movie out and he has never even mentioned his biggest online fan club (us)
"If you take life too seriously, it ceases to be funny"
Alan Shore.

#224 analogue

analogue

JJFP Potna - Full Effect Status

• Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:11 PM

What frustrates me the most is that during the release of Lost And Found Will was going on and on about how much he loves music and how important it is to him and how he considered himself to be a rapper first and an actor second and then a year after Lost and Found's release Will completly changes his mind and says that he's not interested in doing music anymore.

LOST
When you a slave to the biz
Wit no care for the cost of what you sayin to kids

#225 Jazzy Julie

Jazzy Julie

jjfp Queen!

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 9,762 posts
  • Interests:Music, dancing, partying.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:22 PM

Well he said when the kids are teens they might give them a break from showbiz, he may pick it up then. There must be something going on, why would Jeff post a pic and say "Coming soon".

rap's dying and our only hope is the chosen

He's the man yeah you heard what i said,
he's gotta little glasses and a big forehead!

will-smith-and-jaden-put-on-fresh-prince

#226 gosia

gosia

• Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

lets chill a lil ok? I feel like some of you go a lil too far... "ugly kids" seriously??? let's wait, who knows what happens. let's hope that tomorrow morning we will be talking about Jeff & Will on stage together (MIB3 afterparty). lil steps count too.

#227 Jazzy Julie

Jazzy Julie

jjfp Queen!

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 9,762 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:02 PM

lets chill a lil ok? I feel like some of you go a lil too far... "ugly kids" seriously??? let's wait, who knows what happens. let's hope that tomorrow morning we will be talking about Jeff & Will on stage together (MIB3 afterparty). lil steps count too.

Agreed! We've been waiting for years, now we have what looks like a great film and a possible performance from JJFP. I'll really take anything i can get right now.

#228 VIsqo

VIsqo

" The King of D.R"

• Potnas
  • 6,582 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:06 PM

But they are kind of ugly lol have u seen Willow lately?
Alan Shore.

#229 Hero1

Hero1

Site owner for too damn long!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,343 posts
  • Interests:I'm a writer...so life!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:40 AM

Joined by Terrence J and Rocsi, Will dropped a little freestyle, impressing the hosts before being asked by Terrence whether he would consider doing another music album.
''You know what it is, there's too many other people making music in my house right now...you know, so...I'm really inspired by the movies...and its taking a lot of my time, you know, producing Jaden's stuff, producing Willow's stuff, and my oldest son Trey....so, it's taking a lot of time doing that. So maybe.''

"dreams don't have deadlines.." - LL Cool J

#230 analogue

analogue

• Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:51 AM

That gives me a bit more hope that we will be seeing another album from him. Him saying that he'll maybe do another album is alot more promising than him saying ''I have no desire to get back into music'' like he was a few years ago

Edited by analogue, 24 May 2012 - 05:54 AM.

LOST
When you a slave to the biz
Wit no care for the cost of what you sayin to kids

#231 JumpinJack AJ

JumpinJack AJ

Suburban Kid Wit An Urban Degree

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 12,321 posts
  • Interests:Hip-Hop, Comedy, Acting, Writing, Bringing positive vybes in this negative world.

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:35 AM

A few things, he's a father and a family man. Looking out for his kids is one of his top priorities. Judging him for that is ridiulous and saying "ugly kids" is completly uncalled for. I was embarrassed to read that. Second, he's already worked on music. He never really talks about his albums until they are about to drop and he usually takes some time putting them together. Let's all just chill...it'll come in time.
SToP THiNKiNG aBouT HoW BiG YouR PRoBLeM iS aND STaRT THiNKiNG aBouT HoW BiG YouR GOD iS.

#232 VIsqo

VIsqo

" The King of D.R"

• Potnas
  • 6,582 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:57 AM

U were embarrassed by him having an ugly daughter?
Alan Shore.

#233 Hero1

Hero1

Site owner for too damn long!

• Admin
  • 14,343 posts
  • Interests:I'm a writer...so life!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:21 PM

You've got to understand how old Will is now..why wouldn't his kids be a priority? As AJ said he's already made music..it looks like we won't be hearing it anytime soon though
"dreams don't have deadlines.." - LL Cool J

#234 VIsqo

VIsqo

" The King of D.R"

• Potnas
  • 6,582 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

The thing is that Will is not OLD at all. He is 42 years old, not 50. He was in his prime 4 years ago when every magazine, every reporter, the whole planet named him the top biggest actor in the world, with a record number of movies earning 100 M or more and a lot of movie offers at hand and in that moment he takes a 4 year hiatus which is something major to stay home. Jaden movie did awesome, I give you that. Willow's whip my hair did pretty good as well even when in the end there was no album. But 4 years for that? Hawthorne got suspended. Willow left the tour with Bieber, cut her hair and started dancing ballet and Jaden seems really into music now, doing it by himself. Will Smith fans were left on expectation for 4 years though like it just didn't matter.
Alan Shore.

#235 VIsqo

VIsqo

" The King of D.R"

• Potnas
  • 6,582 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:38 PM

I believe that the same way he has every right to do whatever he wants with his life and time, we as loyal fans have every right to say how we want him to bring new music and a thriller type of movie the way we have been asking him to do it for a long time now.
Alan Shore.

#236 Jazzy Julie

Jazzy Julie

jjfp Queen!

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 9,762 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

U were embarrassed by him having an ugly daughter?

Come on man, you dont know whos reading this site. I dont like her hair but apart from that shes a cute kid, leave her alone.

#237 VIsqo

VIsqo

" The King of D.R"

• Potnas
  • 6,582 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:46 PM

LMAO you politically correct people.
Alan Shore.

#238 Da Brakes

Da Brakes

Clean But Still Street

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • 10,123 posts
  • Interests:Acting/Rapping

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:51 PM

LMAO you politically correct people.

It'll be different when you have children...
"Back shaking the dust off, Knocking the rust off
Your highness is...Philly's finest is
Back for the addict, The fanatic, The hype fan

Just me and Jeff tables and a mic stand"
(Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince - Pump Me Up)

'Clean But Still Street' - AVAILABLE NOW ON iTUNES: http://itunes.apple....eet/id457075391

Posted Image

#239 fan 4ever

fan 4ever

JJFP Addict

• JJFP.com Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,164 posts
  • Interests:Hip hop, Tennis, My girl...

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

I have to agree with Brakes and Julie on this one. The remarks about his kids are totally uncalled for! It has nothing to do with him not doing music at the moment!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Winner Freestyle Battle II
Winner Freestyle Battle 2007

#240 Big Willie

Big Willie

Da Rebirth

• Potnas
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • Interests:Music, making music and writing lyrics!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

lol @ Visqo developing a backbone, haha. Someone hacked your account, right? lol

But yeah, totally uncalled for with the ugly remark and in general about him looking out for his kids first. The man owes us nothing, he's dedicated his life to entertaining us, let him chill and be proud of the family he's raised. I'm not a father myself, but I know for a fact if I had kids as successful as his are it'd be all I talked about too, regardless of my own successes and aspirations. I thought it was bad on here when people were just pissed that he wasnt making music, now you bring the kids into it? Call them ugly? Just because he hasnt released an album and he's helped them instead? Ridiculous!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: will smith, rap, comeback, game, mars, new, album, music