JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Cassidy on Will Smith

fan 4ever

This is what Cassidy has 2 say about Will in a interview at SOHH.com
What y'all think about ?

Lyrically average. As far as style, swagger and image; it's crazy. He kept the good guy image. He never let himself get too much of a bad image which gave him the opportunity to be able to do TV shows and blockbuster movies. He's definitely smart. I feel as though he doesn't do enough for Philly in the areas he grew up in. I don't see it. If he does ,it's some behind the scenes sh!t. I mean he's making $30 million a movie. There should be a Will Smith Recreational Center. I don't see him in the 'hood. I don't respect that part of it. No matter how much money I make I still wanna be able to come by the neighborhood I grew up in. What's the point of making money if the ni99as that knew you before don't even know you no more?. I never met him so all this sh!t I'm saying is hearsay. He might be the dirtiest ni99a in the world; I'm looking forward to meeting him.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassidy is a new artist who doesn't know Will so he shouldn't say **** like that! :nhawong:

[quote=Mos Def,Sep 6 2004, 01:55 PM]Cassidy should shut the **** up...if he meets Will i'm sure that Will could
knock this little "rapper"??? out![/quote]
Yeah you're right...but please try not to cuss...keep it clean..it's a Will Smith board!

• Members
[quote=joetwizzy,Sep 6 2004, 08:56 AM]hes a prck anyway. You see him on MTV base (uk), your ment to pick your favourite artists and talk about them briefly. He picked him self!!! I meen come on!! he said he will take rap to the next level, higher then 2pac and biggie. :nhawong: :hilarious:[/quote]
haha that's funny...Cassidy better than 2Pac & Biggie...LoL that's really funny
He don't know Will so y shud is say bulsh*t bout him
He thinks he's so hard...Asshole (sorry if that is not allowed)

He's voicing his opinion, and i guess just wouldn't do the same things as Will if he got that big. I think Will does a lot of Charity work tho, maybe for even less fortunate places than his old neighbourhood

first off, lyrically average!!!!! I think not, and he has no idea what hes talking about with Will giving back to his neighbourhood.

He does loads but doesnt brag about it. If u did things for charity just to show off and try and make himslef look good then thats not a good reason to give money to charity.

Hes just a hater, all of these rappers complain about how much money he has coz they are so jelous of it.

will smith has a charity buissness in philly, he gives so much money to the families who have none, he made a youth centre where he helps the black youth get into drug dealing and hustlin, will smith has put the money behind it, he keeps it quiet though because he likes to be quiet, once he isnt makin music or movies hes rather distance except from award shows and stuff....

J-o-e