JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Upcoming Performance for Me

DevilsJim89

I'm headin to a Christmas party on Sunday Dec 10th. Theres gonna be alotta dancing and music. I'm gonna rock the mic and perform these songs..

JJFP - "Ring My Bell" (Mr. Lees Remix)

Will Smith - "Switch"

Ludacris - "Money Maker"

Digital Underground - "The Humpty Dance"

all of these songs I know the words by heart and I'm pumped to rock the mic and get everybody going. Now I wanna perform "Boom! Shake the Room" but theres a part in which FP says "you really want me to tell you whats up yo?! " ...somethin like that he says it quick like 3 times. is that what hes really saying or what.

but yeah i figure id share my upcoming gig with everyone. I'm so excited, somethin I always wanted to do and I've been studying the way FP is onstage and im ready to go.

Wow that sounds like a lot of fun, good luck with the performance!! :kool: :wickedwisdom:

thanks y'all i been preparing myself by rapping these songs over and over in my car hahah...

speakin of which, has anyone hear ever performed any JJFP/WS songs like I'm about to do. How was the crowd and what was the setting like?

I once did "Girls ain't nuttin' but trouble" wth my friend beat boxing....It got mad laughs!

I hope you have just as much as luck and fun as I will. I'm performing on the 7th. I honestly don't think you should or will be worried because these are feel good songs and should get people going. You know em by heart, so that should make it a lot easier. Know em by heart, do em with heart.