JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will on Oprah! Today's show

MissAshley

this was a great episode of Oprah today, they showed a few clips from the movie, i def. teared up, and if it's possible i'm even more excited to see the film. Will, Jaden, Chris Gardner, and Chris Jr. were all on. Willow came out for a bit and charmed the crowd, she was pretty funny. Both grandmas were there as Will said "there's a lot of Smiths here" I guess Jada was backstage somewhere b/c the kids came out individually...you can check out a few pics and some of the interviews here, until somebody uploads it or something:

http://www2.oprah.com/index.jhtml

overall great show, Chris Gardner is just awesome.

Oprah comes on at 4PM where I'm at so I'll be sure to check for it, I'll get the VCR set in case I gotta go out then, thanks for the heads up

Guest Brianna

Oprah comes on at 4PM where I'm at so I'll be sure to check for it, I'll get the VCR set in case I gotta go out then, thanks for the heads up

I kNOW! im soooo excited to see him!! I'm leaving work early just to go home and watch his beautiful face!

this was a great episode of Oprah today, they showed a few clips from the movie, i def. teared up, and if it's possible i'm even more excited to see the film. Will, Jaden, Chris Gardner, and Chris Jr. were all on. Willow came out for a bit and charmed the crowd, she was pretty funny. Both grandmas were there as Will said "there's a lot of Smiths here" I guess Jada was backstage somewhere b/c the kids came out individually...you can check out a few pics and some of the interviews here, until somebody uploads it or something:

http://www2.oprah.com/index.jhtml

overall great show, Chris Gardner is just awesome.

Sounds great. I'll record it this afternoon and have it ready for download by this evening. I'm not sure if I'll upload a torrent or the whole file. Depends on the bitrate I use and thesize of the file when it's encoded. We'll see.

Edited by MaxFly

Wonderful show so far, this movie is gonna be great, really some deep stuff

they showed some great clips, I won't spoil it for you guys, but in the Captain America scene Will talked about in the interview, Jaden is just awesome. Willow is hilarious, she looks so much like Will it's scary lol....I'm wondering if they'll do an "after the show" with Chris Gardner, it seems like Oprah doesn't do them as often as she did, but it something about that guy, I could listen to him speak forever.