JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Game's About To Release A Monster "One Blood" Remix

Turntable

They did a Poll for the best verse, on Allhiphop.com. Ja Rule took this one, by far.

Jim Jones 34 6.36%

Snoop Dogg 57 10.65%

Nas 94 17.57%

T.I. 63 11.78%

The Game 70 13.08%

Fat Joe 24 4.49%

Lil' Wayne 72 13.46%

Nore 30 5.61%

Jadakiss 81 15.14%

Styles P 69 12.90%

Fabolous 85 15.89%

Juelz Santana 42 7.85%

Rick Ross 24 4.49%

Twista 66 12.34%

Kurupt 31 5.79%

Daz 28 5.23%

WC 53 9.91%

E-40 26 4.86%

Bun B 49 9.16%

Chamillionaire 86 16.07%

Slim Thug 38 7.10%

Young Dro 51 9.53%

Clipse 68 12.71%

Ja Rule 223 41.68%

Other 26 4.86%

Next thing you know, him and Ja Rule started talking to each other on the pager," Gotti added. "He supporting us, we supporting him. It's real. We talk a lot. Rule is actually on the 'It's Okay (One Blood)' remix. Once you hear Rule's verse, you gonna go, 'Ohhhhh ish!' No beefing, but the verse is fiery: 'The Rule, The Game, New York, L.A.!' When Game heard it, he hit me on the Blackberry, like, 'The Rule is back. Murder Inc./ Black Wall Street.' I felt his energy. Rule and Game have another record on Rule's album too. It ain't no beef, we ain't talking about no beef, it's just hit records. All that beef is tired." Lil Wayne has also been tapped to appear on the "One Blood" remix. It doesn't stop there. Word is there will be at least 15 to 20 MCs total on the remix, which comes out this week
Edited by Turntable

Here is the full list.. Hope this is 3-4 remixes because this is a craaaazy line-up people..

One Blood Remix -

Guest Appereances:

Ice Cube

Snoop Dogg

Jadakiss

Crooked I

Young Jeezy

Rick Ross

Juelz Santana

Nas

Kanye West

Slim Thugg

Fat Joe

Lil Wayne

Styles P

Glasses Malone

Bishop Lamont

Lil' E

Yukmouth

T.I.

Juice

Ja Rule

Jim Jones

Peace

I had heard of this, and I heard Fat Joe was included in the named rappers.

On "Why you hate the game" by game feat. nas, Nas says "Just let Murder Inc Live...."

which I think is exactly what needs to happen. If people don't like Ja Rule and company, then don't buy the record, but don't blast them every second of every day.

I heard his new song "get up" and his remix of "me and you" and I think they are pretty good. With DMX and Ja coming to peace, it seems like maybe we can just have collaborations without beefs for a lil at least...

What a lineup :mygod:

Having big collaborations like this is good for hip-hop, much props to Game

He is ending beefs with everybody but G-Unit. People like Ja, Glasses Malone, Bishop Lamont, Lil' E

Yukmouth . This shows that he is smart.. More people will buy his new record because of this remix.. Btw Doctor's Advocat.. Great album.. My favourite song there is the title song..