JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

How many time

Sanenukka

Man, when i think about it... I spent way to much time in front of the computer screen... But i visit the forum about 1 hour a day. but it depends on if there's any good posts or special news updates!

at the moment my time here spend has been reduced massivly when i started to play World of Warcraft :bangcomp:

but i stopped that silly game and got on with real life, you know listen to Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff, go out and get drunk , play ball , what most ppl shud do :P

but now im trying to get back to being active on forums :)

I check it 2 or 3 times a day. Usually i only post at nite tho.' This is pretty much the only forum i belong 2 any more. I'm signed up at a few others, but rarely check them or post at them.

I pretty much check the forum 2-3 times a day too. This is the only forum I go on. I don't understand why anyone would waste all their time going on the internet, instead of actually experiencing and enjoying life to its fullest.

Edited by bart5

Well, I check the forum once a day at the moment, cause of work I don't have much time at the moment.

I also don't post that much in these times.

If I have holiday or somethin like that, I check it 2 or 3 times a day.