JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Rain VIDEO!

its good people are gonna hear the track on youtube! all that reading gave me a headache tho :kekeke:

Hmm u don't have to read it... :)

@Jonny:

Man ur video is good, it's somethin' different u know! I even couldn't do something like this simple - if I did a video it'd be something like just one picture in the video shown by Will u know, saying Will Smith - The Rain and that's it u know, it wouldn't even be a real video haha dunno somethin' like that... :3-laugh3:

i had refrained from replying because everyone was feelin the video more than i was it seemed. but i'll go ahead and reply now. the video was just a little too simple and boring for me. i guess my expectations were too high after the potnas video. no offense at all jonny, it just wasnt my cup of tea.

:word: Sorry Jonny, I gotta agree with Wes on this one!

wow, i really like this Jonny! Well done!! I just love the simplicity, it makes it more effective :2thumbs:

Yeah, I somehow think the same! Many people here say it's not very good because it's too simple but I just like it because it is that simple! It really makes the video more effective! :2thumbs:

Jonny: Somehow ur videos are always great so u da man! Keep on goin'!!! :gettinjiggywitit: