JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ+FP Limited Edition T-Shirt

I agree with u Jimbo... We all should be gettin this tshirt... if for nothing else, to help support the site. Im doing anotha pic soon, of Will AND Jada... and its gonna be from the fans here.. and if anyone wants to donate ANYTHING... i suggest sending Tim a piece ofchange to help keep the site up and running...

Its going strait in Jada's hands when I finish... so... show ur support with the tshirts at least guys...

peace & love,

cookie

Well thanks to those who have ordered one..

Jim

AJ

Viber

Kev

Schnazz

Sonic

AngelAmor

I thought my order went through too :shrug:

Edited by bart5

I agree with Jim!

The night I saw that the T-shirts was available I bought one immediately!

I knew that I was not going to get the bonus CD but i was happy anyway! But when I saw that I was going to get it and how few people that had bougt the shirt I was shocked! Were's all the fans!? BUY NOW!

Edited by viber_91

i said why i cant get one, im a size 8 in uk sizes, the smallest they are available is medium, it would be like a tent on me. i really like the design, but it would be a waste bcoz i would only wear it for bed.

ive donated $5 to the site and i bought the dvds for about £50 i think. Im sure thats more than most ppl.

• Admin

I appreciate all the support I get.. I just did this shirt for the fans.. jazzy jeff and fresh prince .. 20 years.. good to have somethin to commemorate.. I'm finally gonna have a shirt for my site to wear around 2 :wiggle: cant wait till i get the shirts.. the orange and blue colors look really effective :gettinjiggywitit: if you dont want a shirt I dont mind.. I did think more people would be interested tho.. considerin theres 1400 members of the forum and only 10 orders.. when i first asked about shirts over 30 people said they'd get one.. maybe I should have made a will smith t-shirt for the lorettas :jusmindyabizness: :3-laugh3:

hehe, don't get tempted Tim. I think you'll sell these over time. Just keep them boxed up nicely.

:word:

Knowing me, I'm going to have to get a second one after a few months of owning my first t-shirt because I'm going to wear that t-shirt every chance I get.

EDIT: A possible reason for the lackluster sales is because they were released in the summer, The sales will probably pick up around the holiday season.

Edited by sonic1988

• Admin

How i can make, if paypal aint available for my country? :hmm:

you dont need a paypal account. if you have a credit card you select the paypal option and in the next screen select pay by credit card without paypal account