JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Brief Intro

Kimmie

[color=purple]every1 likes julie! julie is a lovable girl lol! but yes we are double trouble, some might say twins or shadows of each other...i just say best friends![/color] Edited by Kimmie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=purple]lol i was just saying that to julie!

im sorry if i post alot, i will cut down im just a little excited and can talk and balb alot! i hope sometimes i will come out with useful things! mind u on the other board i post an awful lot per day so i guess im used to blabbing.[/color]

Guest Prince
No no, posting alot is good as it keeps the board active and encourages more posting from other people.

In total over the years, I have worked out that I have posted well over 10, 000 posts from various message boards I've been on. Help me guys!

[color=purple]well i only joined the kq forum in april, so far i have 1551 posts and im a *magical genie* status. i spose i just took to the site, so if i like the site i post alot, i like to feel a part of things lol, and like to get to know ppl!

and hey prince, us postin alot just means we like to hav an input and hav our say...nothing to be ashamed of :P[/color]

[quote=Kimmie,Aug 3 2004, 02:54 PM][color=purple]lol i was just saying that to julie!

im sorry if i post alot, i will cut down im just a little excited and can talk and balb alot! i hope sometimes i will come out with useful things! mind u on the other board i post an awful lot per day so i guess im used to blabbing.[/color][/quote]
Lil' Kim Please tell me you didn't just say that????? :nhawong:

post in as much as you want..and can..cut down ?? and do wut???

I g2g now
aight guys,peace
[b]word life[/b]

Guest Prince
[quote=Kimmie,Aug 3 2004, 09:59 PM][color=purple]and hey prince, us postin alot just means we like to hav an input and hav our say...nothing to be ashamed of :P[/color][/quote]
Perhaps... But it also means that I need to begin considering gaining a life! Haha

[color=purple]

[quote]Perhaps... But it also means that I need to begin considering gaining a life! Haha[/quote]

then that means me too!

actually just hav a balance lol! [/color] Edited by Kimmie