JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Brief Intro

Kimmie

[color=purple] :wavey: Just thought I'd say an official Howdy to ll of u guys!

My best friend aka Jazzy Julie brought me here months and months ago...i forgot my password and username, D'oh!

Anyway, im just gonna be popping in now and then to see u all, met a few of u tonight and u seem really cool! No wonder julie doesnt stop blabbing about you guys...if its not Will then its the forum and the rap battle etc.

:thanks: thank u, that is all :D

oh btw i am the one who will always write in purple...its just a thing i do![/color] Edited by Kimmie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
[quote=Kimmie,Aug 3 2004, 09:03 PM][color=purple]ah well, i have no shame! i have fun![/color][/quote]
Yeah... Life is too short... You have to grasp the moment, and the good times, while you still have the chance...

[color=purple]this is gonna sound silly..that really sounded like song lyrics...was it? lol

and yeh seize the moment or else it will be gone and u will be kicking yourself for not trying something new![/color]

Guest Prince
Song lyrics? No, it wasn't really... Well, not from anywhere you will know. Just a song I wrote a while ago... The whole "grasp the moment thing" was the spoken outtro... I wrote it after a passing that hit me particularly hard... Edited by Prince

[color=purple]im sure i will, you guys hav already been warm in ur welcomes, i feel like ive been here for ages lol!

and here i am showing julie how to add pictures to posts, hahaha![/color]

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 3 2004, 01:54 PM]its like im mulitiplying. (no scouse jokes please).[/quote]
so, now we have double the excitement of Julie
and 4 those who don't like Julie, well, it's double the trouble, I have to say this is ya nightmare coming true
hahaha

aight, peace
[b]word life[/b]