JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The willsmith.com board

BamF

I've been trying to avoid talking about this, but the willsmith.com board is totally out of control.Everyday you see a new banned user.I know everyone here has tried to make it better but nothing has worked.Also it definetley needs more moderators.Marz is doing his best but he can't view every bad topic on there because it's gone completely haywire.What is said on that board is totally disrespectful to Will because it is supposed to be his official website, and it gives the site a horrible image.Something has to be done.And no disrespect to the board administration because they're trying their hardest.

Edited by BamF

Thats why its called loretta ville.

Thats why real fans come here.

Thats why I don't go on that site.

I don't think anyone here cares what happens on Lorettaville any longer. When the site was redone and reconfigured, we thought things would be better over there... We learned our lesson quickly and we stopped caring about 3 days after the new forum was started.

That board still exists? :sick:

I only go there when Trey or Angel Amor tell me about a VERY crazy post :lolsign:

Edited by Luigie

man, i dont even go there anymore cuz Marz cant handle it like me and AJ used to...and I've sent messages lettin them know that i would be a mod if they get more, but nnooooooooooo they wanna handle it..and if i ever meet Will.. imma give him a piece of our minds, about how poorly his site is run...and to get some of the mods off this board over there cuz its just crazy...

since i aint gonna meet him... imma keep my butt right ova here. LOL

good luck to u guys tryna hold it down over there... but its too many immauture ppl there...

peace,

cookie

I think basically part of the problem now is the availability of computers and the internet to people of all ages. I mean, with computers now in the vast majority of houses, and computers in schools, younger people are able to access the internet, and I think that's what we're seeing now. I mean, most people on WS.com are pre-teen girls (and preteen boys that with they were girls)! In the past on the WS.com message board, I seem to remember most people being over 16, so there really wasn't any problem.

That's "progress" I guess.. :ponder: