JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BET Awards 2006

Any news about whose hosting this year??

2005's awards were the BEST EVER! and many attributed the success to Will and Jada hosting! :pony:

Will the repeat as hosts??

Well the awards are usually at the end of June so you probably won't here anything til at least next month... But it was the highest rated BET show ever, I wonder who they'll pick if they don't host though

Any news about whose hosting this year??

2005's awards were the BEST EVER! and many attributed the success to Will and Jada hosting! :pony:

Will the repeat as hosts??

Well the awards are usually at the end of June so you probably won't here anything til at least next month... But it was the highest rated BET show ever, I wonder who they'll pick if they don't host though

Does anyone have the video clips from the show? Just the skits that Will and his family were doing? I caught a couple when it aired and thought it was funny.

Yeah...I would love 2 see Will and Jada host the BET Awards and it like Miss Ashley said the highest rated show ever. I'm curious as well if they don't ask or Will and Jada can't do a repeat...I wonder how they gonna top it and who is it gonna be with... But I loved it when Will and Jada hosted it last year. They were very funny. I love those Mr. and Mrs. Smith skits :kekeke:

I doubt it, they usually get different hosts every year...

thanks for mentioning that, well by that then there's actually a chance we might see them host again after all, shows u how much i pay attention to bet, lol

well you never know cuz there's a different person in charge now, and Will and Jada could have other things to do, I know they've both got films lined up to shoot and she's supposed to be going back on tour too, but i'll post as soon as I see anything. Personally i'd love to see them host again too, they were the only reason I watched in the first place lol and they did a great job