JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The most random question!

Da Brakes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see... yall gonna make me fat if i keep tryna eat sumpthin jus to try this. lol... I tried it while eatin cerial, and it was not alla that bad. but i forgot that im "equal handed" if that makes any sense...

hah. Julie, and Brakes, i wanna see u guys take a pic while ur trying this out...

MAX!!!! ...

tho im left handed, i bet YOU a dollar i can write my number for a handsum dude with my right hand. LOL.... (inside laugh 4 Max) lol. :rofl:

peace,

cookie

That's actually a good point. Does it work if you're ambidextrous? I'm partly ambidextrous... I just drank some orange juice with my left, and typed with my right hand... didn't notice anything...

Haha, cookies, it's all about the motivation. :kekeke:

Shoot, I could probably do it too... lol, or at least type her number into my phone with my left hand... lol... though that may not be as hard...

I tried to brush my teeth with my left hand once, except somehow I ended up getting carried away, knocked myself out on the sink, getting a black eye, and almost lodging the toothbrush in my throat. Then gored in the anus by the tap. Which part of the above previous may I have made up?

That's actually a good point. Does it work if you're ambidextrous? I'm partly ambidextrous... I just drank some orange juice with my left, and typed with my right hand... didn't notice anything...

Haha, cookies, it's all about the motivation. :kekeke:

Shoot, I could probably do it too... lol, or at least type her number into my phone with my left hand... lol... though that may not be as hard...

lol. yep. specially u thinkin im playin em to da 'left'. lol.

i think everybody's takin tha easy way out by just 'drinkin sumpthin'. that doesn't take much hand to mouth coordination. Try using utensils carving meat on your plate, like turkey or a roast or something half complicated like that. ..

but kudos for everybody trying...

peace,

cookie

I tried to brush my teeth with my left hand once, except somehow I ended up getting carried away, knocked myself out on the sink, getting a black eye, and almost lodging the toothbrush in my throat. Then gored in the anus by the tap. Which part of the above previous may I have made up?

knockin yaself out gettin a black eye. lol.

peace,

cookie

I'm pretty good with my left hand, I can write fairly well with it to be honest, use a keyboard/mouse or whatever, all in all, I'm satisfied with my left-hand performance.

Almost like somebody else eh Jonny? :1-eek:

(You put them up, I hit them out the park!) :rofl:

I'm pretty good with my left hand, I can write fairly well with it to be honest, use a keyboard/mouse or whatever, all in all, I'm satisfied with my left-hand performance.

Almost like somebody else eh Jonny? :1-eek:

(You put them up, I hit them out the park!) :rofl:

Dude, one more of these type of jokes and all of your old material is going up on youtube!

"S4B are here to stay - just like Usher!" :rofl:

Case closed