JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XI

Da Brakes

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEy Max.. u shoulda just drove down to ATL to get that gym equipment, cuz i just LEFT it. too big to move, and no tyme to sell it. hah.

Will Smith ~ Guys Aint Nothin But TROUBLE!.

Will Smith ~ Lotetta

peace,

cookie

HEy Max.. u shoulda just drove down to ATL to get that gym equipment, cuz i just LEFT it. too big to move, and no tyme to sell it. hah.

Will Smith ~ Guys Aint Nothin But TROUBLE!.

Will Smith ~ Lotetta

peace,

cookie

You did not leave it down there! Lol... But yea, it must have been too much stuff to move with you. I don't know what I would have done with it though... I went for a run this morning, and did a light workout when I got back... cruches, pushups, free weights... it was supposed to be simple... but cookie, I can hardly move right now. I'd probably end up killing myself with real equipment.

Just tell me that the air hockey table is safe.... lol

i love that feeling of not being able to 'move' after a good workout. only thing ive been working out is my big mouth! eating like crazy... i just had 2 Krispy Creame donuts! lol. i gotta get out of this habit tho, cuz summer is like... NOW. lol. The airhockey table and fuseball table are safe n sound with its new owner . ... haha..

For Da Love of Da Game ~ The Magnificent !

peace,

cookie

i love that feeling of not being able to 'move' after a good workout. only thing ive been working out is my big mouth! eating like crazy... i just had 2 Krispy Creame donuts! lol. i gotta get out of this habit tho, cuz summer is like... NOW. lol. The airhockey table and fuseball table are safe n sound with its new owner . ... haha..

For Da Love of Da Game ~ The Magnificent !

peace,

cookie

Sigh Krispy Creames... nothing should be allowed to taste that good. And the slightly melted icing when you just get them and before they can cool off. It's just not right. Lucky for me, the closest Krispy Creame crack house is a good 10 miles away at least. The worst thing is that just thinking about it adds a pound or two...

Mos Def - What Is Beef

haha... oh God. i just had another one. LOL. it just seemed to meeeeeeeeeelt right away. LOL. and its all YOUR fault,... all the way on the East coast, got me crackin up ova here. .. we definately gotta keep in touch yo!. LOL... cuz u'z a nut!. hehe...

ok.. back on topic...

Jamie Foxx ~ entire cd !!

peace,

cookie

BRIAN MCKNIGHT - Find Myself In You

Madea's Family Reunion (2005)

Brakes, i'm pretty sure Ignorants still do their thing. I have a remix by them of Jennifer Lopez + LL's "All I Have."