JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will, ?uestlove, poyser

• Members

hey everyone!

just read in the news section something about a collaboration album with poyser and questlove producing it or at least some tracks....couldn't figure out what exactly it will loke like though....will it be a will smith album on which every track features an artist or what?

i guess, there's already a topic about this somewhere, but i'm just too lazy to search :) so thanks for any further info about that album! i'm really interested in that.

Edited by rockthehouse

• Members

well, where on earth have i been? good question. here and there... have moved twice. first to berlin, now i'm in a small city called freiburg and i'm studying english and philosophy.

my interests have changed a little over the years, that's why i'm not haning around in internet boards as much as i used to do, but i still check tim's page from time to time in order to keep a bit informed what jj and fp are doing....well and i was pretty interested in that project of will, so i just thought i check the board and ask for some more info.

btw, who's still here from the good old sony board days except you and tim?

• Admin

good 2 see you man.. that album would be like a compilation album with lots of different artists..not sure how much will would be rapping on it.. that album seems to have been put on the backburner tho as Wills doin like 3 more movies in a row now and is busy with that