JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

soccer... UEFA cup

cristigolo

Boro are a team that do nothing for me. Yeah it'd be nice to see them do well in the cup but i can't see them pulling back the 2-0 result now, even at home. I would have much preferred Bolton to have gotten this far.

Ah well hopefully my team Spurs will be playing in the Uefa cup next season, i just can't see us holding onto that 4th Champs League spot for the rest of the season. I can but dream

Boro are a team that do nothing for me. Yeah it'd be nice to see them do well in the cup but i can't see them pulling back the 2-0 result now, even at home. I would have much preferred Bolton to have gotten this far.

Ah well hopefully my team Spurs will be playing in the Uefa cup next season, i just can't see us holding onto that 4th Champs League spot for the rest of the season. I can but dream

I gotta support Boro cos they're the nearest Premiership side to me, I hope that can make it back... doesn't llok likely though!

I cant believe Boro went through, I thought the tie was dead after the first leg, and I almost gave up on watching when Eduardo put Basel in front. But Boro pulled out guts, heart and showed true pride to come out on top in the tie. I'm not a Boro fan, but ya gotta support the English sides in the European competitions and they fully deserve their place in the Semi's and I wish them and Arsenal in teh Champions League all the best in their semi-final clashes. I'm hoping for an all English sweep in the european competitions this year.

Congratulation to Boro for being so amazingly defiant :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Edited by Big Willie