JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Army Game just got a whole lot better...

Hero1

• Admin

First of all..I just stumbled across all the settings for this army mod.. I can change the names of all armor/weapons siege technology basically everything..and can add all new items.. First thing I did was disable receiving gold from posting.. That way there is no need to spam.. I also increased the amount of money and turns you get based on the amount of soldiers you have.. So increase your soldiers and that will increase your $$$.. Also added a bank..so you got somewhere to store your money.. Also added the ability to transfer money and armor to anyone else.. so if theres alliances goin on you can help other people out... Its pretty kool we can add our own custom weapons and stuff if we want.. Also vacation mode is added..how this works..if you are gonna be away you can set yourself to vacation mode and you cant get attacked..you wont receive any money during that time tho.. I can also reset the game..reset peoples money..armor etc if people want to start the game from scratch with the new settings...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I think If we start from scratch.. everyone knows how to play the game now.. We all start knowing how to play..It will be a lot better.. Also its a fair game as I won't change the rules once we reset

I think we definitely need to reset now.. I'll reset tomorrow..about 6pm US EST time

I think If we start from scratch.. everyone knows how to play the game now.. We all start knowing how to play..It will be a lot better.. Also its a fair game as I won't change the rules once we reset

I think we definitely need to reset now.. I'll reset tomorrow..about 6pm US EST time

That's cool. At least I have one day to enjoy this.

:word: this is a lot better, you don't have to pst 90 times a day to stay in it lol

rawad_m, did you attack Julie?

• Members

:lolsign: You're making me use my brain here with the time thing! :rofl:

:2thumbs: The modifications are just what the game needed! :rockon: Very Cool! :1-cool:

I say "yes" to a new start if everyone agrees.

:rockon: Way to go again on those changes!! :gettinjiggywitit:

Jen :wickedwisdom:

Nah dont reset, I like the amount of things I have and therefore will just elimanate all my hard work...Keep this game going on for a while then reset it at a later date, its not like we have a schedule to keep or anything.

ok that's dope Tim :1-smile:

btw

reborn2reign :bat: :) took from me 2024017 but now it's all good :kekeke:

Edited by fresh_from_sofia