JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Army Game just got a whole lot better...

Hero1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how are people getting so much money,, so quickly now?

Tim made some modifications to the game last night and changed a few things, including how much money was awarded per soldier. Needless to say, some people got taken advantage of, and some people took advantage. Someone lost 2 million I believe...

Incidentally, stop sending your spies to me martyrs.

You just lost 2 flails as punishment...

damn the game just got good, why we gotta reset now? i was saving up for a hand of god but i guess i'll just throw that out the window if it doesnt matter anymore

I have one... backhanded Chief with it a little earlier... Good entertainment.

i'll definitely have to get one when we reset. its kinda funny, tim is resetting at 3pm my time and i get out of school at 3:04, so u know i'll be racing home as fast as i can today after school :lolsign:

i just defeated Chief too. too bad the sucker was only worth 94k

oh yeah and tim, what way are u gonna keep the money gain in the new game? when you first made the modifications, it was money gain per 10 minutes and now it's back to 30 minutes.

I don't know if these changes are for the better, the one where you don't get money from posting is good though.

The rest of the changes (more money per soldier) just fuels the strongest players, and allows them to progress faster than the slower players, so it's so fair at all. I'm guessing you tried to balance this out by only letting similar armies attack each other? It's fine for that, but if people are concerned about rank, it isn't so good then. The addition of transferring things between people surely just encourages cliques.

I don't agree with you resetting the game either, so sold everything I had and put it into my strike bonus. I just battled and defeated each one of you "alliance" clowns. This proves that your 'elitist' clique/club is worthless. I've been attempting to attack Julie again for the past hour, but it wasn't letting me because of "too many attacks on this user" or something along those lines. Luckily it did now, allowing me an 'alliance' clean sweep.

I see Chief has already removed himself from the game. I'm going to do the same. We all know how this next game is going to be. All resetting will allow you to do is to be an alliance from the very beginning and grow as a unit. I think all of us know that, and I think you know that too. Together, you'll prevent other players (Chief, me, etc) becoming stronger, and so it won't really be "fairer" at all.

Just my opinion.

I don't know if these changes are for the better, the one where you don't get money from posting is good though.

The rest of the changes (more money per soldier) just fuels the strongest players, and allows them to progress faster than the slower players, so it's so fair at all. I'm guessing you tried to balance this out by only letting similar armies attack each other? It's fine for that, but if people are concerned about rank, it isn't so good then. The addition of transferring things between people surely just encourages cliques.

I don't agree with you resetting the game either, so sold everything I had and put it into my strike bonus. I just battled and defeated each one of you "alliance" clowns. This proves that your 'elitist' clique/club is worthless. I've been attempting to attack Julie again for the past hour, but it wasn't letting me because of "too many attacks on this user" or something along those lines. Luckily it did now, allowing me an 'alliance' clean sweep.

I see Chief has already removed himself from the game. I'm going to do the same. We all know how this next game is going to be. All resetting will allow you to do is to be an alliance from the very beginning and grow as a unit. I think all of us know that, and I think you know that too. Together, you'll prevent other players (Chief, me, etc) becoming stronger, and so it won't really be "fairer" at all.

Just my opinion.

I replied to the other one... I'll let someone else reply to this one.

i want to thank u so much for the bank, i could never save up and get anything decent coz of all u thieving ********. I also like the game if it prevents prince form attacking me bcoz too many ppl have attacked me.

Im only resetting if quite a few ppl do before me. I dont mind if we do, ive been way too busy this week and have been trying to play catch up for a while now. However for the new game i wont forget who my enemies are and who has helped me. :bat: