JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kid gets Owned

MaxFly

k..i agree..its a bit sad...but it is not the atrocity that some make it out to be...the kid was not physically abused..... there is absolutely no reason for the kid to be taken away from the parent.... you want to know what the hardest thing is when being a parent????????? learning that your not perfect and you are bound to make mistakes....

god..sometimes i wonder about people in this world

Hey Chief, that isn't your kid is it? :lolsign:

It probably is. I wouldn't put it past Chief.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

k..i agree..its a bit sad...but it is not the atrocity that some make it out to be...the kid was not physically abused..... there is absolutely no reason for the kid to be taken away from the parent.... you want to know what the hardest thing is when being a parent????????? learning that your not perfect and you are bound to make mistakes....

god..sometimes i wonder about people in this world

Hey Chief, that isn't your kid is it? :lolsign:

It probably is. I wouldn't put it past Chief.

naaaa, this is Chief's kid... :rofl: helpthesegingerkidsthumb7vn.jpg

• Members

.... you want to know what the hardest thing is when being a parent????????? learning that your not perfect and you are bound to make mistakes....

Chief....I have to say that is a hard lesson to learn even if your Not a parent! I know.....I'm thinking deep this a.m., but you had some good words spoken there..... :2thumbs:

:rockon:

Jen

bahhh....it just pisses me off that todays society jumps at any notion to take children away from their parents....i understand about getting kids away from abusive parents and such, but it seems to me that we as a whole go way overboard....hell, i take my children to the hospital anymore, for little cuts and bruises (things that are normal for kids) and get looked at like im the cause of it...and this is the same hospital that i practically lived in when i was a kid...i could go in there, and they would say "What did you do now Brian"....

• Members

That's the way it always seems to work----the people that aren't doing anything wrong get punished or get made "The Example" and the ones that are crappy parents don't ever get caught......it's horrible. We just had a case where a kid was kept locked in a room with only a mattress pad on the floor and a coffee can was the toilet....no covers, toilet paper, food, etc. I'm thinking they said this went on for 6-7 years.....and the kid even went to school!! No one suspected anything?? :shakehead: I find it hard to believe! Either they didn't want to get involved, or just turned their heads the other way........I feel sorry for those kids. :therain:

I say the serenity prayer alot.....Help me accept the things I can not change; the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. :azzangel:

Jen

Im sure when that kids all grown up, he'll be more traumatised by the fact he was taken away from his parents than a stupid game. I think it was very mean of the parents, but it was also very funny. The ppl taking kids away from parents are the greater evil in this situation.

at first it was hilarious, then i realized that the father was cruel and wrong for doing what he did. that poor kid was terrified. you can call him a pussy or whatever but kids at that age can't control what they are and aren't scared of. the kid shouldn't have been taken away from his parents. hopefully this wont be a dramatic event in his life. if it affects him the rest of his life, then i guess he's just a weak-minded individual who wasnt cut out for this society, but its still sad

:word: That's how I felt too. The video itself was hilarious, but sometimes it isn't a great idea to do that kind of prank to a kid that age. Taking the kid away from his parents is absolutely ridiculous tho!! I agree with Julie too, being taken away from the parents will probably leave a bigger impact than the prank itself.