JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Oscars!

willandjada

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three-Six Mafia just won an Oscar? Are you kidding me... And was that a swear I heard on national television? And did one of the guys really just shout out "Thank you Jesus..." when the name of the song is "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp." Are you kidding me!!!

i can't believe it either, i haven't laughed so hard in a long time, i thought the lady who sang "In The Deep" from Crash was gonna win (love that song)...Will presented Foreign Language Film in like three different languages, he's so goofy

Yeah that was great. I knew Will was gonna bring alittle humor 2 it. Damn he raddle off spanish so quick I only caught a few words :lolsign:

I think I know why they had Will do the best Foreign Language Film award. He is the only 1 that can pronounce the names correctly.

I can't believe that trash song by 3-6 Mafia won, this is not a good look for hip-hop!! :ohdear:

Damn he raddle off spanish so quick I only caught a few words :lolsign:

Yeah i only caught: pelicula..primo..navidad, and its my language im so ashamed :lolsign:

Edited by Luigie

I don't have the channel that plays the show here but today on TV they've played the part of Will talking in spanish,,so funny!!

He says: "Mi primo y yo fuimos a ver las peliculas al centro de Filadelfia durante las vacaciones de Navidad" :lolsign:

I don't have the channel that plays the show here but today on TV they've played the part of Will talking in spanish,,so funny!!

He says: "Mi primo y yo fuimos a ver las peliculas al centro de Filadelfia durante las vacaciones de Navidad" :lolsign:

Thanks Sandy :word: I was wondering what he said. All I caught was "primo", "Filadelfia", and "Navidad" :kekeke: