JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Army System Smack Talk

Hero1

has dickhead come clean yet???? i thought there was talks of banning him if he doesnt come clean..

oh..and who has been sabotaging my ****.....

oh...and globe.....i hope you cherish and love that 8g you took from me..but how does it feel to lose that 33gs???????? how do you like dem apples....

No, he hasn't come clean yet Chief. You're going to have to send Wes that pm about the source codes thing before that happens... Do that right now. You're online...

Is Schnazz still sabotaging you? Hahaha

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i told you in the chat that i erase all of my pms when i get them..so i no longer have that pm.....all i know/remember is that it said something about source codes...you and wes made the big deal out of it......you tell me what that means, cuz im computer illiterate

i told you in the chat that i erase all of my pms when i get them..so i no longer have that pm.....all i know/remember is that it said something about source codes...you and wes made the big deal out of it......you tell me what that means, cuz im computer illiterate

Send Wes everything your remember then. Lol, that was the dumbest thing ever... all that money gone. What's worse, instead of keeping Schnazz's pm and googling what he said so that you could figure out what he did and then do it to other people... you delete the pm. Lol, you must have been really mad... you weren't thinking at all.

Edited by MaxFly

eff it..ill do it here....it said something to affect of he looked at some source code or something...hell..if he cheated..i say ban him...

explain the message snatch

I suggest you send Wes that pm and tell him everything you remember. Lol, we're treating this like a crime... You really did get victimized. Lol, manhood taken away and everything.

max...do you read at all...i already stated 5 times now...i errase all pms....jesus man, your beginning to sound like uncle junior on the sopranos...and i dont need to pm wes...your doing that for me..anyways..ive stated what i remember here....

reading comprehension is fundamental sir.

explain the message snatch

I'm an elf, making Christmas presents for good little girls and boys...

max...do you read at all...

It's really quite sad, Max never learned to read. He passes all of his classes by getting audio versions of all his text books.

Hey Max, please, get hooked on phonics brother!

max...do you read at all...i already stated 5 times now...i errase all pms....jesus man, your beginning to sound like uncle junior on the sopranos...and i dont need to pm wes...your doing that for me..anyways..ive stated what i remember here....

Lol, don't take it out on me... I'm not the one who victimized you.. Schnazz made you restart the game dude... that's gangsta... lol

What I'm saying is that you should send him all the things you remember... How much Schnazz took from you when he attacked you... Whether he sabotaged you, if you caught any of his spies... What he sabotaged... All that stuff. We're probably not going to figure out how he did it, but at least you'll know that you tried to solve the mystery.