new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most defends by renagade_tim with 65

:lolsign:

Being attacked 19 times prior to even playing has helped me I see. "Experience" I believe it's called,

Ah, but I thought wiser men learnt from the experience of others. Does that make me the wiser man? :2thumbs:

Not when your defensive and offensive stats are so low... You haven't learned anything...

Edited by MaxFly

wow, i see things have changed quite a bit since my minor absence

Tim - so if ur gonna call me out like that i guess i can attack you then? i had some conversations with Schnazz and he said not to attack you because you were our side, but i guess now everything goes

and also i will not hesitate to delete and warn any members' posts that are one statement dragged on to 2 or 3 posts

well i guess let the fun and games begin! i guess i'll have to battle from behind since i have a life and i'm not on the computer all day :lolsign:

• Admin

and also i will not hesitate to delete and warn any members' posts that are one statement dragged on to 2 or 3 posts

theres 3 posts that you are allowed to use for gold increase.. The two army mod posts and the community rap one.. if you are caught spamming the forum outside of those face the ban! and a loss of gold!

• Admin

ok my bad i didnt know

but what if one statement is dragged out in 3 posts like fresh from sofia did numerous times? i think that just seems desperate and uncalled for

Yeah I agree

ok my bad i didnt know

but what if one statement is dragged out in 3 posts like fresh from sofia did numerous times? i think that just seems desperate and uncalled for

Yeah I agree

It seems like the three topic limit has squelched some of the spamming, though I'm sure there will be some gratuitous spamming from someone who'll claim that they forgot. Everyone keep on the lookout.