JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

please dont rap about politics, or dissing others religeon

the_bigmac

i have just been caught up in to many rap posts of people dissing others religeon, if you rap about your religeon thats cool and i respect that, but when your rapping about, like, that christians need to check back into reaility, that sets me, and probally a bunch more people off too.

when you rap about politics, that just starts fights.

i saw 3cookies post that were all like family up in here, and that needs to stay that way.

please just rap about things that your absulity sure it wont start fights.

thanks,

BIGMAC

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well why people not be able to post about politics or religion? i think they have the right to post about that as long as their not attacking anybody. we are a family here but family often have different views, but that doesnt mean we have to argue and make enemies out of it. there's a right and a wrong way to have a discussion. so if someone posts about something u disagree with then u can disagree just do it in the right way (i.e. no name-calling, attacking)

well why people not be able to post about politics or religion? i think they have the right to post about that as long as their not attacking anybody. we are a family here but family often have different views, but that doesnt mean we have to argue and make enemies out of it. there's a right and a wrong way to have a discussion. so if someone posts about something u disagree with then u can disagree just do it in the right way (i.e. no name-calling, attacking)

:word:

Slaves are made in such ways.

i think we're all entitled to are own opinions, and some opinions we dont like to hear or think is wrong, i personally didnt really favor lerkots message in the song. but i can respect him for his opinions.

so im not angry at anybody. we need to respect each other :davidblaine:

CANT WE JUST LOVE ONE ANOTHER.....without fighting?????????????// and throwing the tantrums when we disagree???? :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

WHO wants to start lining up for family huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggZ huh?

here im iz... hehe seriously. u guys try to get along, and let the mess go. 1 person or 2 dont believe in something another or 2 do..so what? im happy whoooo hooo. lol cant we all be happy again??? plzzzzzz.... :stickpoke:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies