JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MJ to release katrina song

sonic1988

wtf is wrong with you?

I don't want to open up another 50 pg katrina thread, but what are the victims supposed to do when someone mentions katrina? zip their mouths and never laugh what occurred at all? I think the way they were treated was a joke, since it's 6 months that it occured and umm, wow were still talking about it and a charity single needs to be released

but people enjoy criticizing others for what smileys they use :kungfu: :thumbdown:

Edited by rawad_m

wtf is wrong with you?

I don't want to open up another 50 pg katrina thread, but what are the victims supposed to do when someone mentions katrina? zip their mouths and never laugh what occurred at all?

erm no we shouldnt laugh bcoz there is nothing funny about thousands of ppl dying and thousands more lives ruined. I cant see any victim laughing about this.

Ummm...actually they do. It's not exactly a laughing matter.

hahahahahaha :mygod: get a life

I agree with AJ and the others. Its not a laughing matter. When sumone mentions katrina, the victims are more likely thankful to still be in people's thoughts n prayers. Why would they zip their mouths, and laugh at the dreadful situation they're in? thas insane 4 u to even go there. Maybe u think they were treated in a way thas a 'joke', to the point of u gettin a laff from it,... but obviously others opinion differ. This kind of needed help takes tyme,...so its a good thing ppl 2 see ppl STILL talkin abt it, as it gives the victims a good chance of gettin help thas STILL needed. I can't criticize MJ, cause altho its been a min, at least he's doing sumpthin thas far better than nothing...

peace,

cookie