JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DON'T MISS 106 + PARK

I had 2 tape this so i havn't seen it all yet...but i did catch the 1st part of it. Free waz opening the show, announcing who waz on the show...when she said "Will Smith" he just came out (he waz supposed 2 wait til later in the show but he purposely just came out). The crowd went wild and u could tell it waz genuine and not someone hyping the audience. My girlfriend caught the beginning as well and cracked up cuz she said Will waz dressed alot like i waz....fitted jeans, a white shirt, and a red hat. My jeans were baggier tho.'

Anyways, the main thing i caught right b4 i left waz how he planned 2 drop his new single in about 6 weeks. He said he waz taking his time so that he could drop "the heat" just right. The 1st single is called "Switch."

Yeah...sorry about that. I didn't mean that he waz titling it "The Heat"...only that he waz refuring 2 it by that. It's just a sign that Will is really confident about this one (like he is with every album).

He wasn't a judge, he left right b4 they had it, the moment that he left, they brought a wack rapper to perform on stage(I forget what was his name, there's so many wack m.c.'s out I can't keep track anymore)! :cussing:

[quote=bigted,Jul 18 2004, 02:49 PM]He wasn't a judge, he left right b4 they had it, the moment that he left, they brought a wack rapper to perform on stage(I forget what was his name, there's so many wack m.c.'s out I can't keep track anymore)! :cussing:[/quote]
Lil Scrappy it was...all this "Lil" rappers are "lil" on skill ......actually most everyone is nowadays.

if you missed it (Like me), tune in monday(TOMORROW!) at 12 Noon. (Pacific Time, not sure if it's 12 all around). They usually replay the prior EP. Then again, I could be wrong, since i'm not a serious watcher....Just check it out :)