JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kanye West: "I Should Be In The Bible"

TopDawg14

ok i know kayne is cocky, but im sure this is taken out of context, im sure he was joking, surely he knows that would be pretty blasphemist.

Just to add, i saw Kayne in concert last night, there was this part in the show that was so cool. He did the song "bring me down" which has the lyrics "i always knew that one day, they'd try to bring me down". In the background there was a big screen that had all these bad album reviews, some were really funny going on about how cocky he was. After he did the song and said "how come whenever some1 makes something of themselves ppl have to bring them down and u cant even celebrate what you did". Which is very true.

Im not condoning this statement if it is true but he doesnt as much hate as he gets.

Wow, if he really said that, I am disappointed in him, I appreciate what he has done, bringing conscious rap back to the public's attention, but he has always been cocky, it could have been taken out of context, but come on, Kanye, you are not that great.

Wow, if he really said that, I am disappointed in him, I appreciate what he has done, bringing conscious rap back to the public's attention, but he has always been cocky, it could have been taken out of context, but come on, Kanye, you are not that great.

I don't really have a prob with kanye, cuz tha brotha does have talent... I have 2 admit that. but what gets me is that he should let other ppl praise him for his good works instead of his "Blind" self praise all the tyme... Its good 2 be proud of urself, but i would like 2 see him have abit more of a humble approach...

I think i read sumpthin remotely abt him in the bible tho...didnt any of u read it? Sumpthin bout... the blind man... hah. j.kiddiN. Kanye found a home made video that one of his fans made,... and that cat was off the chain 'karoeke' and dancin to his tunes.. haha. madd funny...

peace,

cookie

Completely agree with you Cookie...I'm a Kanye fan. dude got Talent on the Boards and on the Mic. But he really needs to check his Ego at the door. It's one thing to build ya self up, it's another thing to come off like a punk.....Kanye shouldn't Expect good things to come, he should just keep putting out that good music, and WE'LL give you your props.

But I ain''t gonna hate..He's one of my favorite, Current Producers/MCs. KEEP DOIN YA THING!

Edited by Vipa