JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bodyguard killed at Busta Rhymes video

Frenetic

****, R.I.P

**** G-UNIT!

This was posted a couple days ago but it's messed up how this happened...

Edited by bigted

I heard on the radio this morning, that they want to question Young Buck. Apparently, he was slated to be in the video, but something happened, and he got into a heated argument with a few of the men there, including Swizz beats. He left the set about 10 Minutes prior to the shooting.

And they also, said, as opposed the the original reports, Busta was standing RIGHt near his Bodyguard, who was

Edited by Vipa

Well supposedly there was an argument between Swizz Beatz and Tony Yayo, Yayo said something to Swizz Beatz dissin' Cassidy and then they started arguing...

I'm sick of these immature, talent-lacking fools who are getting record deals who are shooting, stabbing, and fighting each other. It's time 2 grow up learn some self control. Busta needs 2 start hanging out with people of his caliber.

Haven't they learned from what happened with Pac and Biggie?!!! The sad thing is that if it wasn't the bodyguard who died, Busta would be dead right now, there's speculation that they were shooting at him but the bodyguard got in the way, he probably took the bullet to save Busta, I just don't get it, he tried to reach out with G Unit trying to bridge the gap between gangsta hip-hop and postive hip-hop but I guess that gap will never be shortened, I pray for Busta's life, I have a feeling somebody from G Unit might've threatened him, that's why he ain't tellin' the police the truth... Now if these rappers are still gonna run the streets when they have record deals, they don't deserved to be signed 'cause they're a bunch of fools that're wasting their talents to do lame kid stuff, they need to grow up!!!

Edited by bigted