JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Can any body put online the Performance of Tell my why or other?

Fresh Son

• Admin

AJ, you can but it from Amazon and other places now, I see no reason to upload it...

:word:

If anyone puts it out there..dont associate it with this site.. I'm all for a little fan promotion.. but its up to interscope and overbrook to put out that tell me why performance not us

I don't think y'all are getting my point. Just cuz it's available one Amazon dosen't really mean much. We are using "Tell Me Why" as a promotional tool...not just 2 share with the board. If the video isn't going 2 be made/put out. Then we can put it out on the internet. We are making it 4 people who normally wouldn't be checking 4 it....meaning they'd never consider buying this online.

i can probably get it online, the quality wouldnt be brillient tho. I can put it on yousendit and some1 could give me a hand putting it on youtube and stuff coz i dont know how to do it.

Im sure i'll be breaking loads of copyright laws but hey wont be the first time lol.

Well if you encode with divX or Xvid, you can attain pretty good video quality with a decent file size... But let me not give out ideas...

If someone's going to put it out, just know that if they want to, they can find you... lol

Well the people that would buy the dvd are fans, ppl like us that would go out of thier way to get the perfomance, especially non-americans who have to search the internet.

The type of people we need to see this video are people who havnt bought lost and found yet. We want them to see it and think, Will isnt all about club tunes, i'll buy the album. Look at what jonnys video did, he has over a thousand views.

Im willing to put it on youtube, i just dont want to if people here think its a stupid idea, im not bothered about the copyright laws, it wont be the first time ive broken them.

Well the people that would buy the dvd are fans, ppl like us that would go out of thier way to get the perfomance, especially non-americans who have to search the internet.

well julie, not every1 has things available for them so u cant say real fans are the ones who buy..i'm pretty sure if anyone knows where to find it and has the money and is a true fan would get it, but other than that, if you are interested in what Will Smith does then you are a true fan..Like myself, i have some songs of Will Smith that i cant find anywhere else but the internet, believe me i've looked and i have no luck.

And this morning i was just at the second hand store lookin at some wwe DVDs and i saw Will Smith's live in concert 4 only $20 so i'm gonna get it tomorow after school..