JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Daf Punk - One More Time

MaxFly

This has actually troubled me for years... I'm guessing most of you have heard Daf Punk's "One More Time (Celebrate)." It's been out for a while. My question: why is it so addictive?

I was overseas the first time I heard it, and a few friends and I were watching french MTV trying to understand what they were saying... and then the music video comes on. All of us were like, "Yo, this joint's on point." None of us can really explain why we liked it then, and we still can't do so now. Does anyone have the inside track on the song... Does anyone else like it... I haven't run into too many people who have even heard of it.

omg i hate this song so much. ok at first it wasnt annoying, i didnt really like it, but im not into dance anyway. My local radio station got hold of this song and played it a lot. Only they played it every single day for about 8 months, im not even exaggerating.

Still to this day i have to turn the radio off when its played bcoz at the time they overplayed it so much.

omg i hate this song so much. ok at first it wasnt annoying, i didnt really like it, but im not into dance anyway. My local radio station got hold of this song and played it a lot. Only they played it every single day for about 8 months, im not even exaggerating.

Still to this day i have to turn the radio off when its played bcoz at the time they overplayed it so much.

This is the first person I've found who doesn't like it.

I mean... back in high school, you'd be over a friend's house chillin, playing video games, and he'd have his own mix playing... Meth, DMX, Busta's Extinction Level Event... and then somehow, Daf Punk found it's way in and comes on, and he's like... 'Yeah, yeah!! Turn that joint up son. Turn that joint up!! That joint's fiya yo!!" And you're like, man, another one... Why do people like this thing?

Thank you Julie... At least now I know it's not some cult thing... There are people who don't like it.

OI! lol

I cant like the song anyway, in the UK the scallies/chavs like it. I seperate myself from anything which gets me at all involved with thier culture. and again ive heard the song well over 100 times.

for more information about chavs please check this site lol.

http://www.scallycentral.com/