JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Game Tackles Spider Loc In "240 Bars"

Turntable

The Game Tackles Spider Loc In "240 Bars" - January 28, 2006 By : Rud

As The Game opens up on this latest "XXX Bars" record; "240 Bars" its clear who is in the frame for an airing out: Spider Loc is a joke, n-gga sound like Chunk off the Goonies/your life is a movie/you aint a factor you an actor/50 gave you a script/went from runnning with the Bloods to a G-Unit crip...why the f-ck you wake me up n-gga im tired/you a busta so imma light your ass on fire."

Over the next five minutes The Game flows constantly within which he covers a mix of topics which include news items from recent days.

He details issues including Spider Loc on Madden '06, the recent San Diego stage incident with Tony Yayo, the cover of XXL as well as a plethora of other topics. Once again The Game shows some of his best flow and lyricism that has epitomised all the "XXX Bars" series thus far. He appears be growing track by track as an artist however the real test will be his sophomore record, "The Doctors Advocate" due later this year.

The Game-240 Bars

----------

This is cool. Like 300 Bars N Running. Game has dope Diss-Tracks.. Some dope Punchlines. I thought I`ll put this up caus some People like Game.

In all seriousness, Spyda Loc is an idiot for doing this. He has no real ability in my eyes. The game on the other hand knows what he's doing. Same thing with going at Yukmouth.

im with you on this one, game is experianced in this whole beef thing, especially with g-unit.

The Game really is improving as an mc since he left G Unit, I can't wait to see what his next album sounds like....

well i think it'll be for the better, the ones who say that game'll be worse are the ones who like watered down pop rap, now game could be more hip-hop now that he's away from them pop rappers, he might not do high numbers but he'll be more respected as an mc than he was before...

well i ain't saying he's great either, but i'm willing to check him out more now that he ain't on g unit, that's all i was saying...

Depends on. If he kept his old style and not collaborated anything with the other rappers, then yes, but otherwise, no way. I wouldnt listen to him a single bit and never even mention him.

But.. you know.. it aint like it gotta happen anywhere else than in your wet dreams.

why'd will go to g-unit for? he'd start his own label and release albums before he'd go to G Unit, he might like 50 Cent but he knows that 50 Cent does not represent the kind of music he does so he wouldn't go there, those who go there are desperate for a record deal and can't afford to go anywhere else but Will is one of the richest men in America so he don't have to go that low, there's no exuse to go there!! 50 cent might be beggin will for a record deal in a few years btw though, lol... btw, Will might like 50 a lil' but there's no way that he likes 50 as much as we like Will as our favorite rapper, I don't think he'd call 50 his favorite... if will signed to g unit i'd never post here again and probably would stop listening to him, i'd be devasted...

Edited by bigted