Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow Diss

Guest Da Triptic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do yopu all think i should diss him for dissin the great FP

don't expect us to jump all over you and say how great u are just cuz Ace made one. that song was dope and he had skills. if you have skills i'm sure we'll like it but that doesnt mean u should diss bow wow cuz somebody else did and everyone liked it. go for it tho if ur confident in ur song.

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

don't expect us to jump all over you and say how great u are just cuz Ace made one. that song was dope and he had skills. if you have skills i'm sure we'll like it but that doesnt mean u should diss bow wow cuz somebody else did and everyone liked it. go for it tho if ur confident in ur song.

the reason why is because i read the article at first i was all like he goin downthen i forgot about it then i heard Ace's song and was like i shoulddiss him like i was at first so i aint tryin to copy him ok

the reason why is because i read the article at first i was all like he goin downthen i forgot about it then i heard Ace's song and was like i shoulddiss him like i was at first so i aint tryin to copy him ok

don't sweat i'm not sayin ur tryna copy, i'm just sayin if its not as good as Ace's then dont expect the same kinda appreciation.

if u wanna go for it then go for it thats the only way 2 make urself better!

i wouldn't, bow wow's not a real mc, he don't deserved to be addressed, there's more important topics for songs that need to be made than to waste time writing a song dissin' somebody who don't write any of his...

i was just saying i wouldn't waste time writing a song about bow wow....

i wouldn't, bow wow's not a real mc, he don't deserved to be addressed, there's more important topics for songs that need to be made than to waste time writing a song dissin' somebody who don't write any of his...

:iagree:

i think i get more out of battlin' y'all in freestyle battles than i'd battlin' bow wow...