JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

may be from long time ago but god damn its funny

The Massacre Begins without 50 Cent's Permission

Monday, February 21, 2005

50 Cent Goes Platinum on the 'Net

Last night the 50 Cent album was leaked and heads have been downloading it like crazy. The main point of interest for this release is the song "Piggyback" where 50 is dissing Ja Rule, Jadakiss, Fat Joe and Nas. Its produced by Needlz,who I interviewed awhile back. Now before you get all excited, don't send me any emails about "Yo dawg, where can I download the album?" or "I think you forgot to post the link." I'm not sending **** to anyone, just letting everyone know. This album has a March 8th release dare but I bet its in stores by this time next week.

Will Smith Gets Super With It

Many may not know this, but Will Smith was the original choice to play Neo in the Matrix. He said he couldn't understand the concept of the movie so he did Wild Wild West instead. Seriously. I guess he has been kicking himself ever since. It looks like now he'll get to play that superhero role in a movie he is also producing. The film is called "Tonight He Comes" (no homo). The is like Bad Santa meets Superman. A superhero who's an alcohol and will **** anything with a heartbeat. Wait, Will Smith doing dark humor? We'll see.

nice so he cant even handle his own release dates , what kind of dumbass are you 50 noob ?

MORE BETTER NEWS :

Tonight, Will Smith comes

The former Fresh Prince is to star in the superhero comedy drama 'Tonight, He Comes'.

December 1 2005

Will Smith has signed up to star in a forthcoming superhero flick called 'Tonight, He Comes'.

Directed by Jonathan Mostow ('Breakdown', 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines'), the film will be based on Vincent Ngo's high concept script that has been doing the rounds in Hollywood for nearly ten years.

It tells the tale of a disillusioned and disaffected superhero (Smith) whose powers fade, leading him into an existential mid-life crisis.

----------------------------------------------

Edited by jedi2002jaime@hotmail.com

All albums leak, so in that way I guess he's the same kind of "dumbass" as Will and the other people that make music. My heart is bleeding when I see a topic almost entirely about 50 Cent in the DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince forum. Really, it kills me.

Not to sound Rude..but you do realize EVERY album leaks. So caling 50 a dumbass for this, is the same as claling everyone else a dumbass for it. And why is this on the Jazzy jeff/Fresh prince board? This a place to talk about JJFP, not hate on 50 cent (which is beocming tiresom anyhow)...

Sorry, again not trying to sound rude, just..come on now.

Move this to "Caught In The Middle" so I could delete it... :bat:

• 1 month later...
Guest lambert

Yeah..please..:lolsign:

I`m getting sick of 50,lol I only brought that others thing up caus I thought there are some Dipset Sympatisants

stop hating on 50 already he's okay this is like grade school hating on someone for nothing come on kid don;t be this way please

Yeah..please..:lolsign:

I`m getting sick of 50,lol I only brought that others thing up caus I thought there are some Dipset Sympatisants

stop hating on 50 already he's okay this is like grade school hating on someone for nothing come on kid don;t be this way please

You came back to defend 50 Cent? And that aint true. Theres lots of reasons to hate 50.

Guest lambert

no i didn't coe back to defend 50 the hating is tiresome THIS IS A WILL SMITH BOARD NOT 50 CENT SO PLEASE TALK ONLY ABOUT WILL WHO CARES WHO HATES FIFTHY? besides it is true Why keepi bringing him up on a WILL SMITH board?

no i didn't coe back to defend 50 the hating is tiresome THIS IS A WILL SMITH BOARD NOT 50 CENT SO PLEASE TALK ONLY ABOUT WILL WHO CARES WHO HATES FIFTHY? besides it is true Why keepi bringing him up on a WILL SMITH board?

1) your already on thin ice from past incidents

2) we dont bring back old topics, especially ones that have no use. by bringing this topic back up you just incouraged more people to hate on 50 even tho we already stopped posting in this thread 2 months ago.

this topic is closed, and Tim will have to decide what to do with you