JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

is this real

sonic1988

That looks fake, I doubt that he'd have anything like that since he's too busy to be online...

Here is another one that is probably fake too. I am probably gonna remove it from my friends list.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=37892444

Also on the fake Will Smith one you posted, I am pretty sure will has other interests other than his movies and his solo cds. I bet he likes his ol skool JJFP music too, among lots of other artists. Its funny that the dude that made that profile didn't know about Jazzy Jeff, otherwise he would have put some thing on there with JJ in it, like a pic or something.

Edited by bart5

it's fake there are lots of Will Smith's on my space, and if it was real he definetly would have Jazzy in his friends

Edited by Luigie

Well if it wasn't for the track or interview I wouldn't think that Jazzy Jeff's myspace was real either 'cause there's a large bio for him too, he didn't mention anything about Will in his interests or put him on his friends' list though... Maybe it is real, Will probably never posts there though 'cause he's too busy to go on the internet, that's a lil' dissapointing though, I wish that he'd take some time out of his freetime to holla at his fans... He needs to take down that embarassing willsmith.com and create a better site to represent for himself and the fans, maybe when he looked at Lorettaville he got too scared to come back online, lol...

Edited by bigted

Yeah I just noticed that, that's how much I check Jeff's site :willvspaparazzi: But anyways it's kinda wack how they don't update willsmith.com with new photos or anything that Will's been doing lately like maybe he could post a blog in there once in a while, tell some behind the scenes stuff only us fans would know, it seems like whoever did that site gave up on it, that site needs to be taken down, it's a waste of life... :thumbdown: