JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Podcast 5 topics

Da Brakes

We started the thread about the JJFP Hip Hop history, maybe we could discuss a little bit about what they've done for hip hop. Also I think it was sonic1988 who suggested in the other thread that we could talk about our favorite albums and the songs we like best on the albums. That's all I can think of right now. When are you doing the podcast Brakes? I would like to be on this one!

Edited by FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK

We started the thread about the JJFP Hip Hop history, maybe we could discuss a little bit about what they've done for hip hop. Also I think it was sonic1988 who suggested in the other thread that we could talk about our favorite albums and the songs we like best on the albums. That's all I can think of right now. When are you doing the podcast Brakes? I would like to be on this one!

Cheers guys!

Its gonna be this Saturday evening! What time do they usually start? Who else is gonna be there? :wiggle:

Cheers guys!

Its gonna be this Saturday evening! What time do they usually start? Who else is gonna be there? :wiggle:

I think they usually start at 10 PM in the UK and 5 PM in New York. You can start whenever you want, just let us know the time!

How about talking about some of the good deeds Will and Jada did for charities this year. The time they have given up to express their feeling towards Hurricane victims and so on, heres some I can remember. Knowing the sort of people they are there is probably more but here goes.....

1) Visited Hurrican Katrina Victims at Baton Rouge.

2) I think Will put his MIB suit up for auction with proceedings going towards Hurricane victims.

3) The Re-opening of Medal of Honor Rag to raise money for the Hurricane Fund.

4) Probably the most recent, them giving $75,000 to the youth build.

Perhaps you guys could tolk about Who else Jeff could have on an album, besides of course Jeff. I'm mean kinda like they had with snoop or mary j. What other groups or singers do you guys think he should work with. This may be kinda wierd but, I grew up listening to Oldies all the time. In 2004 I got the new temptation album and they were amazing, for me I always thought having a song with the Temptations on it would be preatty good. I figured you guys could talk about who you would like on an album.