JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BEST FLOW

MpenA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok first off, cut the immature $h!t out! i don't care if ur a 50 cent fan or an FP fan, theres no place for girl arguments on this board. man the hell up

and i'm surprised nobody has mentioned my favorite flow group of all time: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony!!!

i think Krayzie Bone has the best flow of them all and Layzie and Flesh both have good flows. Bizzy has some good flows and Wish is average but overall i think they are the best flows i've heard.

Treach would be my 2nd fav and 2Pac third. then i also gotta mention A-Plus of Hieroglyphics and of course the great FP!

I think Juelz Santana is one of the best mcs to come out recently, his flow's sick but he's a lil' lacking on lyrics, if he works on that a lil' bit more he could be one of the best ever, especially since he was able to hang on a track with LL...

I agree. Allong with Cassidy Juelz is one of the, tecnicly,realy good "new" Mc`s.

I'm bumpin' this thread when Slick Rick's releases another classic album that goes platinum next year! :paparazziupinthespot:

Guest renagade_tim

renigade tim why r u so hateful cuz your wack at rappin wut u know bout mixtapes ur a white kid from the south u know you cant go to a bodega and pick one up so now ur juss talkin out your ass

so because i am white and from tha south i dont no bout mixtapes when tha south is tha most sot after region right now u jus racist oh and i aint talkin out my ass i can get all cd's before they r even advertised

ok first off, cut the immature $h!t out! i don't care if ur a 50 cent fan or an FP fan, theres no place for girl arguments on this board. man the hell up

and i'm surprised nobody has mentioned my favorite flow group of all time: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony!!!

i think Krayzie Bone has the best flow of them all and Layzie and Flesh both have good flows. Bizzy has some good flows and Wish is average but overall i think they are the best flows i've heard.

Treach would be my 2nd fav and 2Pac third. then i also gotta mention A-Plus of Hieroglyphics and of course the great FP!

i agree wit you

I think Juelz Santana is one of the best mcs to come out recently, his flow's sick but he's a lil' lacking on lyrics, if he works on that a lil' bit more he could be one of the best ever, especially since he was able to hang on a track with LL...

I agree. Allong with Cassidy Juelz is one of the, tecnicly,realy good "new" Mc`s.

yea Cassidy i heard he was in jail and got probed :rofl: :rofl:

I'm bumpin' this thread when Slick Rick's releases another classic album that goes platinum next year! :paparazziupinthespot:

agree Slick Rick and Doug Fresh

Wow, alot of the newer people don't seem 2 know what talent is. Anyways, here's a handful of my favorite emcees when it comes 2 flow...in no real order.

KRS-One

Shock-G

Fresh Prince

Chip-Fu (Fu-Schnickens)

Guru

Left Eye

Skee-Low

Run + DMC

Q-Tip

Slick Rick

Rakim

Busta Rhymes

im gonna name an artist and a song i think they flow very well on

+common - be (short verse but flows very nice. excellent prodcution on that song)

+mos def- sex, love, money

+talib kweli- shock body

+a tribe called quest- electric relaxation

+jay-z(grey album)- whole cd esp-december 4th, public service announcement (The pruction on this cd is seriously the best i have ever heard)

+the flow of the song two words is really good (kanye, mos def, freeway)

I think Del's the cousin of Ice Cube...

I can't say who has the BEST flow asides Will, cuz there are alot of artists that I digg the way they deliver, and their style... I used to love Bone Thugs & Harmony "CrossRoads", Ludacrus & Jamie Foxx joint, "Unpredictable"... I'm really diggiN the way Luda flows on this piece,...Andre 2000, Twysta, Kanye, Common.... <<<--- im lovin his cd... and so forth. LOL. cant think of nobody else right now..

but I wouldn't say the BEST flow, just the variety adds to the spice of music...

peace,

cookie

I can't say who has the BEST flow asides Will, cuz there are alot of artists that I digg the way they deliver, and their style... I used to love Bone Thugs & Harmony "CrossRoads", Ludacrus & Jamie Foxx joint, "Unpredictable"... I'm really diggiN the way Luda flows on this piece,...Andre 2000, Twysta, Kanye, Common.... <<<--- im lovin his cd... and so forth. LOL. cant think of nobody else right now..

but I wouldn't say the BEST flow, just the variety adds to the spice of music...

peace,

cookie

yeah commons cd is amazing, and andre 3000 has a real good flow too......andre 3000 not 2000 :lol: