JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BEST FLOW

MpenA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FP, Chuck D, Heavy D, LL, Queen Latifah, Treach, and Kel Spencer if he actually puts something out, lol

Edited by bigted

I'm probably going to get clowned on for this but I think Jay-Z's flow, not his lyrics, are sick. Rakim, Biggie, and FP also come to mind when I think of tight flows.

The reason I stopped listening to Jay-Z was precisely for his "flow." I couldn't think of anyone else who litterally "talks" on wax like his was starting to do in many of his later songs. I couldn't stand it...sounded as if he wasn't even trying anymore.

• Members

Well what about big pun his flow is nice too and lloyd banks check out the song die one day that flow is undinyible and them lyrics is tite too for the most part

o and by the way have you noticed how corney some old rappers are

like biggie says he`ll spread your blood like mustard come on thats not corny

Biggie is tha best rapper ever then Tupac then JJFP then LL then PE then LLoyd Banks then Dre then Eminem then 50 then Slick Rick those r the best rappers in that order

:jusmindyabizness: :bat: :dontgetit: :thumbdown: :blabla: :woowoo: :woono: :sick: :shake: :ShockRifle: :daveuidiot: :willvspaparazzi: :jada: :eusa_snooty: :heavy: :drunk: :eusa_naughty: :damnlorettas: :dontgetit: :nhawong: