JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will goes nude to better brad

Hero1

• Admin
Will Smith Goes Nude To Better Brad
July 9, 2004 - World Entertainment News Network

Will Smith demanded a nude shower scene in his new film I, Robot because he wanted to show fans his body is more toned than Brad Pitt's.

Smith's wife Jada Pinkett Smith reveals there was no nude scene when her husband signed up to star in the sci-fi thriller - but, after he heard hunky Pitt would be baring all in Troy, he insisted he stripped off.

Jada explains, "Will is really full of it. He needed to be in shape because he wanted to do a nude scene in this movie that he didn't have to do. He wanted to do it because he wanted to show his body."

"He said, 'Brad Pitt's taking his clothes off in Troy; I'm taking my clothes off in I, Robot.'"

i couldnt believe it when i heard about the nude scene,i can say im a very happy fan tho :kekeke:

Im also extremely interested in how much Will bares. If hes better than Brad then woohoo!!

(u guys cant complain coz u drewl all over tatyana ali all the time lol, now its our turn)

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 10 2004, 12:01 PM](u guys cant complain coz u drewl all over tatyana ali all the time lol, now its our turn)[/quote]
Hey!!!...
I don't drewl on her! she is UGLY... look...
[img]http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/gallery/albums/userpics/willreign/privet/03.jpeg[/img]

(ofcurs i'm kidding!...)

Damn Tatyana Ali's all grown now! :dancingcool:

• Admin
[quote=willreign,Jul 10 2004, 07:47 AM][quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 10 2004, 12:01 PM] (u guys cant complain coz u drewl all over tatyana ali all the time lol, now its our turn)[/quote]
Hey!!!...
[img]http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/gallery/albums/userpics/willreign/privet/03.jpeg[/img]

(ofcurs i'm kidding!...) [/quote]
now that was shameless.....

well done!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :ahoy: :ahoy: :ahoy:

Guest Prince
lol ahoy there! :ahoy: :kekeke:

heh, I have to applaud Adir's intuition on saving those from the old forums before they were deleted. Well done! Tim watch out, as soon as word gets out expect a surge in your bandwidth! :roll:

[quote=willreign,Jul 10 2004, 07:47 AM][quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 10 2004, 12:01 PM] (u guys cant complain coz u drewl all over tatyana ali all the time lol, now its our turn)[/quote]
Hey!!!...

WillReign, U Rule!. say, where'd u get that pic from? oh man. she is FINE!

AS far as Will gettin nude. no comment, but 4 da ladies; better sooner than later.

And if I ever see Will and this movie does bad or his whole scene. I'm gonna say, "U brought this on ya-self!" ha ha.

Hey!!!...

this goes to tatyan ali: U sweet, good enogh to eat

fine lookin body

• 2 weeks later...
OMG i found this in my dads paper and europeans get to see more of Will than the Americans do.

U.S fans of Will Smith have been denied a chance to see the star at his most exposed. The hollywood actor bares all in a shower scene in the new sci-fi adventure film I,Robot- but the details are pixelated out for the US market. They will appear in European cinemas.Says a disapointed Smith: "America is the only place where its really a big deal. It was the most expensive shot in the movie"

That means us Lucky European girls get to see it all, coz we must be sick or somethin lol. I love being english!!